longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
So I'd not played the dev's other version of this that it's a reskin of as I'm not into that anime style engine, nor really parodies ... but this I was definitely up for as I really enjoy corruption and whoring out girls and things... a few things I noted as I went through...

The tutorial had me worried for a second and might need rephrasing, as the person states that her and another are on the harem route and the 3rd is on the whore path ... which made me think for a second that you couldn't pick a route for each girl but that different girls catered to different things ... as that's not the case and when you start the game none of them are on any routes I think that line should be removed.

The frog girl bit is totally out of place. I get it's a reskin of another game and I presume that is trying to tie it to that Hero Acadamia character ... but calling her froggy (even if you change her name that persists when buying swimsuits and stuff) and her silly starting costume was all really offputting, even if you try to explain it away as a mascot thing ... personally I'd rather all that was cut out.
I did a second playthrough to see what the harem path was like, and as she has more content there it was even worse, her saying 'ribbit' and things during sex and talking about how she was a horny frog and whatnot - I was super not into that.
Also while her swimsuit stuff plays out fine in the harem path ... on the whore one you still have to give her the most basic swimsuit (it won't accept slutty ones) but then what she's wearing is actually a different one, I guess from how the scenes have been cut up - and it kinda doesn't make sense.

Likewise, Rachel was sometimes referred to as Raven (I'm guessing the name of the character in the other game carrying over) ... but this just felt like a typo and wasn't as bad as the frog stuff.
My other complaint for her was that if you gave her a reward she'd still stop working unless you gave the the "motivation for work" reward ... whereas I feel like reward1 and reward2 should also count for that.

I wasn't super into the navigation of the school at the start and would have liked the traditional list of rooms when in each location and click which one you want - but once you've met each girl once that problem is gone with the direct to room buttons ... however that does introduce it's own slight problem as I realised I never actually clicked on the school (rather than skip to classroom, library, etc) and you've gotta do that to see some events, like Rachel not wearing panties to school.

I wasn't into the stamina system when you've already got a time advancing mechanic ... but it's less annoying once swimming takes less stamina.
Likewise I found money grinding early on a bit of a pain, but that's also not a bother once the teacher stops requiring money and you've got Rachel working (though I don't know why you couldn't have Rachel still work in the bar on the harem route - that's a long way away from prostitution).

My other slight qualm was that the MC is so generic, I wasn't sure if it was him sitting next to Rachel in class watching her masturbate, or another random dude ... I'd like it if he would stand out a bit more so can tell easily when it's actually him, haha.

But that said, the scenes were really hot, I enjoyed them ... even on the harem path all that stuff about the teacher getting fired and moving in and having your baby and whatnot I was well up for ... so I might have to keep a savefile for each route and play both ... I found the teacher and Rachel both really hot (pool girl was a bit boring, but maybe it was all the frog stuff turning me off) ... as I said I'm really into the whoring thing, there was only a little bit with the teacher so far but I'm interested to see how all that plays out.

So yeah, I get I listed some complaints but I was really into it, I hope the whore path goes real dark and dirty but it sounds like there's plenty of gangbangs and prostitution coming ... I'd be up for some breeding material even on the whore path for some girl ... and I hope to see more girls and more content ... good luck.

Reactions: quiboune

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Persistent Save for the gallery.
Tried placing it in the game's folders, didn't work. Tried placing it in the roaming location and now the gallery is empty. Like a mong i didn't back it up.

Edit: Loading my save seems to have put my gallery back but everything i haven't seen is still locked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Tried placing it in the game's folders, didn't work. Tried placing it in the roaming location and now the gallery is empty. Like a mong i didn't back it up.

Edit: Loading my save seems to have put my gallery back but everything i haven't seen is still locked.
PublicSexLifeH-v0.6-pc\game\saves
%AppData%\RenPy\PublicSexLifeHedition-1559812321

Are you accessing it directly from the Main Menu > Extras or Load Game > Gallery?

Went through and purged all my save data to rebuild that file since it looked like some scenes weren't showing up in the Main Menu Extra but were in a Loaded Game Gallery. Also went through the gallery a few more times to see if it was all working with nothing but the persistent data. The game did complain about an image missing for the Teacher's Whore Route so eh just throwing in a substitution to get around that.

game\images\gallery\w18gallery14.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
PublicSexLifeH-v0.6-pc\game\saves
%AppData%\RenPy\PublicSexLifeHedition-1559812321

Are you accessing it directly from the Main Menu > Extras or Load Game > Gallery?

Went through and purged all my save data to rebuild that file since it looked like some scenes weren't showing up in the Main Menu Extra but were in a Loaded Game Gallery. Also went through the gallery a few more times to see if it was all working with nothing but the persistent data. The game did complain about an image missing for the Teacher's Whore Route so eh just throwing in a substitution to get around that.

game\images\gallery\w18gallery14.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Worked this time around, did the same steps before it just wasn't showing anything.

Reactions: masterdragonson

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ive played this game before and made comments about it then and NOW got a few more to make i guess
so ive already completed the game and loaded my old save file..the girl at library is exactly as she was and ive upgraded her with her new route for more public sex stuff,etc and of course bought her toys at the shop
NOW sam on the other hand has been reset (NOT BY ME...i say that because of the option to reset girl by clicking the yellow bell icon)so upon trying to work with sam i cant do the swimming tournament UNTIL i give her a new bathing suit
and NOT POSSIBLE as theres nothing in shop to be bought anymore AND no im gonna restart a new game
BECAUSE then my original complaint from previous game will (no pun intended)come to play.
which is of course not be able to do anything with sam AFTER doing all her route stuff
AND i know nothing else has changed with her because it wont let you go whore route with her its disabled in BIG MESSAGE
just the same as it was in first game version ive played so.but thats another story...what i dont get is why sam was reset in the first place considering everything else is as was?
library girl is fine..all my money was still there,etc etc.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
how come after public sex in park you make people pay $100 BUT yet your wallet doesnt receive anything?
it did at first but then not anymore?
anyone have any console commands for money?
ive tried Money=
money=
wallet=
Wallet
for ever running out of money because of that damn teacher

Reactions: daleef

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
how come after public sex in park you make people pay $100 BUT yet your wallet doesnt receive anything?
it did at first but then not anymore?
anyone have any console commands for money?
ive tried Money=
money=
wallet=
Wallet
for ever running out of money because of that damn teacher
There's a built in cheat, click the dice icon in the main menu and that will enable cheats for you. Including a money cheat

Reactions: oapami and str8up

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
What!? You're skipping the best part of the game! Haha, well to each their own I guess ;)
Yeah I'm not into the whole prostitution and gangbang stuff that the dev has planned for that route, If the game didn't have the harem route I wouldn't play it.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Yeah I'm not into the whole prostitution and gangbang stuff that the dev has planned for that route, If the game didn't have the harem route I wouldn't play it.
The whore routes have a "not sharing your girls" path, and when I asked before(because I, too, would not play the game if it was a "used goods simulator") the Dev said the sharing is and will be completely optional. I thought you didn't like the corruption aspect of the whore routes, maybe give them a try?
To be fair calling these the "whore routes" is a bit misleading, so maybe you'd like to rename that, ParadiceZone?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The whore routes have a "not sharing your girls" path, and when I asked before(because I, too, would not play the game if it was a "used goods simulator") the Dev said the sharing is and will be completely optional. I thought you didn't like the corruption aspect of the whore routes, maybe give them a try?
To be fair calling these the "whore routes" is a bit misleading, so maybe you'd like to rename that, ParadiceZone?
It's a bit of both I don't like the sharing stuff, and I'm also not a big fan of the corruption stuff. But I didn't know that even in the whore path the sharing would be optional. Kinda curious to know how that works with the brothel feature he is planning to add in the future, aren't the girls supposed to work there?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
It's a bit of both I don't like the sharing stuff, and I'm also not a big fan of the corruption stuff. But I didn't know that even in the whore path the sharing would be optional. Kinda curious to know how that works with the brothel feature he is planning to add in the future, aren't the girls supposed to work there?
That's supposed to be an option, yes, but I believe the Love routes will have that option as well. It would be smarter to not make "Whore>Brothel Only" and "Love>Cafe Only" since it allows a greater variety of scenarios, plus if a player chooses to go with 2 whores and 1 lover they won't be forced to share the lover because of the whores.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
That's supposed to be an option, yes, but I believe the Love routes will have that option as well. It would be smarter to not make "Whore>Brothel Only" and "Love>Cafe Only" since it allows a greater variety of scenarios, plus if a player chooses to go with 2 whores and 1 lover they won't be forced to share the lover because of the whores.
Yeah that wouldn't make sense if you decide to go the love route with one of the girls. Well if the sharing stuff is also optional in the whore route, I might try to play it, probably won't like it, but at least I can say I tried it.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Yeah that wouldn't make sense if you decide to go the love route with one of the girls. Well if the sharing stuff is also optional in the whore route, I might try to play it, probably won't like it, but at least I can say I tried it.
Nice. Tell us what you think of it when you're done.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Whore route is technically two routes in one, Whore route = corruption + Sharing, Slave route = corruption no sharing

And yeah, you will be able to have someone on the whore/slave route be able to work for the cafe, but I don't think it makes since for someone on the Harem route to work in the brothel, kinda defeats the purpose of having that route.

Reactions: quiboune

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
although i love this game very much im forever finding problems with it..got en error something about missing glory hole
and also a few others and had to use my cell to capture one of them because need my mouse to use my screen cap program
top left corner where says today is sat just off to the right when i hover my mouse over it says not found then hover my mouse in black letters says Glory Hole

Reactions: khacquyen

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
although i love this game very much im forever finding problems with it..got en error something about missing glory hole
and also a few others and had to use my cell to capture one of them because need my mouse to use my screen cap program
top left corner where says today is sat just off to the right when i hover my mouse over it says not found then hover my mouse in black letters says Glory Hole
UPDATE:some how things showed up in shop again just now...although i already know the out come of sam going to work on her anyways fuck im tired LOL 3:57am damn been at this game for a while

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Nice to see a "Let me know what the routes and what they entail in the future" option, as it informs us what to expect and not to brace ourselves on suprises (unless one rushes blindly to a certain route).
ya i made i made 2 separate saves so ill have the best of both worlds

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes