Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well I'm glad someone enjoys it. I'm not into that kind of stuff so I will wait until the dev adds new content for the harem route. I think this is the main problem I have with this type of games, don't get me wrong I still like the game. But if you're like me and you don't like the type of content that one of the routes has to offer, there will be updates that you have to skip. But oh well there are other games to play.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well I'm glad someone enjoys it. I'm not into that kind of stuff so I will wait until the dev adds new content for the harem route. I think this is the main problem I have with this type of games, don't get me wrong I still like the game. But if you're like me and you don't like the type of content that one of the routes has to offer, there will be updates that you have to skip. But oh well there are other games to play.
True, still it is a bit of a pity if two whore route updates in a row come out. Now I do not know whether that was needed to balance game or screaming from patrons, if first it is a good thing. If second it is a worrying sign about the development of the game and that it easily can become unbalanced with all problems that brings.

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
True, still it is a bit of a pity if two whore route updates in a row come out. Now I do not need whether that was needed to balance game or screaming from patrons, if first it is a good thing. If second it is a worrying sign about the development of the game and that it easily can become unbalanced with all problems that brings.
I think it might be the first. The love route is obviously more complex, it always is, even I have to admit it. This corruption route update, and the last one for that matter, added less than 20 minutes of content, even though 12 scenes were added. In the Love Route the same number of scenes amount to a much longer time of actual game playing, if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: Priappus and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think it might be the first. The love route is obviously more complex, it always is, even I have to admit it. This corruption route update, and the last one for that matter, added less than 20 minutes of content, even though 12 scenes were added. In the Love Route the same number of scenes amount to a much longer time of actual game playing, if I'm not mistaken.
The only one who truly knows is the dev of course and it is also his responsibility in the end anyway. :) Just about any dev I ever heard though tells that the posing and rendering are by far what takes the most time and not the coding or writing. So same amount of scenes should take about same amount of time for the most part, unless one needs way more renders.

Edit: Gameplay time should not really count, then make the corruption route more involved and harder. It is laziness and overly used tropes that make corruption routes easier. There is no need for that though, especially if you make the female chars more as one dimensional, but let them have real character. Some would be even harder to corrupt as to be won by love. :p

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah if you look at the changelog on patreon, they added Sam's whore route, this update. So it's more of a balance thing. I just hope he can keep the routes somewhat balanced. That is the most common issue with these games, a lot of times one of the routes ends up feeling neglected.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I'm mainly trying to get all the routes caught up to the mansion, That way when the management part of the game (Brothel/Cafe) comes, you don't just have a single girl to choose from. Once all the routes are caught up, it will feel more balanced hopefully.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm mainly trying to get all the routes caught up to the mansion, That way when the management part of the game (Brothel/Cafe) comes, you don't just have a single girl to choose from. Once all the routes are caught up, it will feel more balanced hopefully.
At this stage it's normal that things feel a little unbalanced, since you're still adding the routes, and possibly planning on adding more girls. It sucks a little bit for people like me, that only play one route. But it's understandable.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Hmmm, I wonder where it goes with the brothel later since I have only played the harem/love routes and the slave routes. Not really interested in the whore routes. I want to keep all the gilrs to myself so no brothel for them :D
Or is the brothel only available for the whore route and the rest (including slave?) goes to the cafe anyway?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I don’t know what do i have to do? Every morning school, library, pool, ...? What else? How can i trigger any scene/event?

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
How to start anything with the teacher? After classes she just stands there and says "Something i can help you with?" and thats it.

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
So i did the memory reset for Rachel after i finished her love rout since i wanted to see the other one and it dosen't seem to advance past taking her underwear. I get the scene where she goes in to school falls and flashes someone but nothing after that. What is it im missing?

Reactions: poldy
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes