ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
although i love this game very much im forever finding problems with it..got en error something about missing glory hole
and also a few others and had to use my cell to capture one of them because need my mouse to use my screen cap program
top left corner where says today is sat just off to the right when i hover my mouse over it says not found then hover my mouse in black letters says Glory Hole
I have no idea why that keeps happening, I've fixed it every release, and when I test it, that part is disabled.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Am i right in my understanding that if you go the whore / corruption route with the prostitution disabled you won't share any of the girls?

I want the corruption trainer stuff, but I don't want to share at all. Don't mind others looking but they can't touch!

Reactions: Priappus

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
this game is great,the erotic scenes are very good,is one of my favorite games.I would like to ask how can the VIP scenes be unlocked?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Am i right in my understanding that if you go the whore / corruption route with the prostitution disabled you won't share any of the girls?

I want the corruption trainer stuff, but I don't want to share at all. Don't mind others looking but they can't touch!
That's correct, prostitution is completely optional with the Slave Route. So instead of them working at a brothel, they will work at a cafe instead.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well played the whore route for all the girls, I have to admit it wasn't that bad, I still prefer the love route, but having the option to not share the girls in the whore route made it more enjoyable for me.

Reactions: Naxos and quiboune

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i found out by accident that theres apparently 2 versions of this game he made...im not sure what it is about this game and his other one like it BUT i really really like them both...i got a few ideas id like to see maybe oneday in the future at least
theres the teacher and then the chick at the library...be cool if ya can bring them out to places together and do shows make money,etc in the original theres an option to buy a mansion from the shop girl...this game has a lot of potential and can go in many different directions as well i really hope these games are going to stick around and not end up in the abandoned section
what a massive disappointment that would be !!!

Reactions: moon.buster

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
If i pick the slave route over the whore route, do i miss some scenes? I mean, i'll get less scenes on that one or the same amount but different/alternate ones?

Beaviss

Jan 27, 2018
First time I've seen it and I love it. The girls are gorgeous, the animations are plenty and the exhibitionist side of it is awesome. Keep up the spectacular work! :):)(y)(y)

Reactions: Priappus

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
No monsters, no zombies, no fighting,no ork, no other silly stories.beautiful girls and a lot of sex. This game is the paradise of adult games.
what I would really like to see are group sex.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
No monsters, no zombies, no fighting,no ork, no other silly stories.beautiful girls and a lot of sex. This game is the paradise of adult games.
what I would really like to see are group sex.
There are already some in the other version of the game, on harem/love route with the girls in the mansion at least.

lynch88

Mar 19, 2019
Hi, could you please help with the new route for Sam? I`ve complete all her events in the previous update and I can`t talk to her anymore. Do I have to reset her in order to start the newly added route?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Hi, could you please help with the new route for Sam? I`ve complete all her events in the previous update and I can`t talk to her anymore. Do I have to reset her in order to start the newly added route?
Yes.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yes if you chose the harem route for her in the past you have to start a new game to see the scenes in the whore route.

lynch88

Mar 19, 2019
Finished the update and I can say that the game is great and a lot of fun. Can`t wait for future updates on Sam`s whore route!

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
This is crazy.:whistle: I see dev uses the same action models for different girls in different scenes yet it doesn't feel repetitive and I think that's why you are able to update every a few weeks. Awesome. Looking forward to future Raven scenes.

Reactions: Badjourasmix
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes