ggvee

Nov 24, 2018
So i did the memory reset for Rachel after i finished her love rout since i wanted to see the other one and it dosen't seem to advance past taking her underwear. I get the scene where she goes in to school falls and flashes someone but nothing after that. What is it im missing?
I'm having the same issue. I did whore route and after a reset, the whore route never allows me to do obediance training (except changing names). I've done the lust training a lot of times already.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I'm having the same issue. I did whore route and after a reset, the whore route never allows me to do obediance training (except changing names). I've done the lust training a lot of times already.
Just found and patched that problem, shouldn't be an issue next release, which will be relatively soon.

Reactions: smite2001 and ggvee

Jin_1798

May 26, 2020
Hello. Can anyone pls tell me how to unlock the teacher? Ive been done playing the 2 girls and route ends. The only one left is the teacher, i met her iafternoon but just asking me what can she help me? Dunno how to approach her.

And also, thanks dev for this beautiful creation of yours. Keep it up.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Hello. Can anyone pls tell me how to unlock the teacher? Ive been done playing the 2 girls and route ends. The only one left is the teacher, i met her iafternoon but just asking me what can she help me? Dunno how to approach her.

And also, thanks dev for this beautiful creation of yours. Keep it up.
Go to the first floor hallway, and talk to the guy there

marked11

Nov 5, 2018
pls I need some help in the swimming tournament the only thing that seems to register is the kspace one when there's other sequence it doesn't work like q w e r but when I use space for k_space I tried typing there's nothing wrong with my keyboard pls help

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
pls I need some help in the swimming tournament the only thing that seems to register is the kspace one when there's other sequence it doesn't work like q w e r but when I use space for k_space I tried typing there's nothing wrong with my keyboard pls help
Go to main menu, click the dice icon to enable cheats, then disable mini game.

I'm going to be disabling the mini game next release

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
is there an option to make them prostitutes to make money? if there is how will I do it?
the next step should be to become a pimp.

balala

Feb 25, 2018
I don't know if you left in code or left out images by accident, but doing teacher whore route "How to pleasure a man!" and "Group participation" leads to a scene missing images and the gallery will error out when you go to the 2nd screen of the teacher whore route scenes.

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
is there an option to make them prostitutes to make money? if there is how will I do it?
the next step should be to become a pimp.
It's not in the game yet. From what I can deduce by playing the other version of this game (the one with the anime characters), actual whoring/pimping content comes after the girls' initial routes are finished. Meaning they move in with you in the mansion, then you open a brothel/cafe and they work for you. As most of the routes are not finished yet, and the dev has said that he wants to do that first, I dont expect whoring content for the next couple of versions. With the exception of having Rachael work the glory hole.

Just found and patched that problem, shouldn't be an issue next release, which will be relatively soon.
That's great, had the same problem. I was kind of excited when I read in the patchnotes that the "toilet" content for Rachael was fixed, but using an old save I found out that it just means it was removed entirely (as opposed to the "test" scenes in last release without renders). :/ hope thats on the to do list for the upcoming version. Love the Rachael whore route, paired with the Sam girlfriend route. Dont care about teacher.

Reactions: Priappus

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Could we have a Nopy, workupload or a pixeldrain link? Thanks in advance.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I have a problem with Sam/Froggy and her swimsuit ... I bought her the lowest tier swimsuit in advance and now where I get the message to give her the swimsuit before the next tournament, I cant give it to her ... It´s selected in the inventory (the 25$ one) and I try to talk to her ... but it shows no option to give her the swimsuit ... I even tried to buy her the 100$ one (next sluttier one) .. but again no option to give it to her ...
I´m playing her on the corruption route ...

... edit ...
I was able to buy the first swimsuit again and now I´m able to give it to Sam , but after the scene I have still the first one in my bag ... should go on a "to-be-fix-list" ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Walharr

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
so im at the sex scene with teacher at the new home and none of the animations loop

also she is referred to as C 18 in the narrative dialogues

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zozefs

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i downloaded the win version but the exe datei is missing and the game data says app and not pc anyone else has the same problem

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes