darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Awesome game! At first I was unsure because is size of the game is so small but there is a lot of content.
I subscribed on patreon, this quality needs to be supported. :-D

Can't wait for the next updates.

Edit:
I hope we see a lot more girls in the future.^^

Reactions: Priappus

UnluckyCat13

Jul 25, 2019
Hi i encountered error in android version. It happened at the end of teacher whore route. Orders=>teach the class=>how to pleasure a man=>group paticipation. This choice brings the error with missing assets\png. Now the gallery is bugging out if i want to see teachers whore route. Ill attach traceback log. I was using an old save ill try to see if a fresh start gives the same error or not.
This problem is also in PC version as well.

MilneCat

Jun 1, 2020
I like the game and the three girls a lot. A bit of a grind, with a lot of clicking to repeat actions over and over. But the scenes and progression with the characters is great.

WhosYuri

Jan 22, 2019
What are the 4 scenes added to sam in harem specifically, im missing one and its bothering me

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Already new version? I still haven't found time for playing previous one. More content for lucky me :)

SterlX

Mar 6, 2018
So no toilet scene for Rachael in this update ?
If that's the case this is truly disapointing

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
what threesome scens are in this new version becuase rachel cnat live with you in the mansion

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
This is probably a stupid question but, in the whore route they get fucked by other people right?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is probably a stupid question but, in the whore route they get fucked by other people right?
I think only if you choose so, but yeah of course that is the intention of the whore route at least partly, besides having a more slutty version of the girls if you do not. Still part of that route is based on sharing the girls and you will miss out on intended content likely and route might feel like less content put in as when you do the full route unless dev has the time and will to put as much content in a non sharing whore route as love route and share route. Making it a full third route with all the work that will entail for him.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes