abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
I've downloaded the current version from 3 different links so far, and get the same images missing on all of them, so what's up with that?

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I've downloaded the current version from 3 different links so far, and get the same images missing on all of them, so what's up with that?
The bathroom content isn't available yet, I thought I disabled it, but somehow that got undone. It's not on your end

Reactions: abloodk

crave

May 1, 2017
I'm trying to get the last reward with Sam before the second tournament, but I can't practice any more. I think it wanted me to give her a swimsuit. I already have her one, and I have purchased the other two. Is there something I'm missing or is the last reward not implemented yet?

Found out the answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shady Lady

Jun 14, 2017
on this ver we hav :
sam's love route
racheal 's whore route
teacher 's love route
other routes next update its right?

ps: anyone hav full unlock gallery?

Nebulix

Mar 28, 2018
I'm missing one scene with the teacher, the only one on page three of the gallery. Anyone know how to get it? I tried to bang in front of the class but got told I need more people talking about the relationship.

Jul 28, 2017
Oh cmon. Its the same game. Just without famous characters and less content. Even dialogs are the same. Why would you want to do same game two times?

Sev Zarp

May 11, 2017
The scene to do the teacher after class tells me to come back later, but nothing seems to work, and thats whats locking the last scene with her, or am i doing something wrong?

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes