DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Could we have a Nopy or Workupload link? skryks The google one is not available as usual since downloaded too often. Mega has a download limit unless sign up which is a problem if want other files that day. Both Nopy and workupload are free and fast services without having to worry about downloaders or other stuff being installed if click wrong. :)

Last edited:

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
Great game! Animations are really good, and the characters are hot! I do have a question. In the Changelog for version .4 it says;
- Added option to reset a girl!

How can you do that? It would be much better than replaying the whole game for one character that can't be turned into a whore yet.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
First I played Koikatsu version. I didn't like it much. Girls were not pretty and there was just bit too much grind.
Then I tested this and wow, what an change good graphics and animations can do to the game.

Teacher is perhaps hottest woman I've ever seen in these games (previously Elven Queen from Long Live the Princess held first place). Sam might climb into top ten as well. All girls have just perfect bodies, slender with good tits and nice looking pussies. And scenes are so lusty and hot. Text to go with animations increases the hotness nicely. The amount of sex and bodily fluids is ridiculous at times, but let's not mind about that.

There's still bit grind, but even that got much better when we got direct routes to some locations. If only there'd be button to jump back home from any location then grind would be almost minimized. Now you'll have to click half dozen times to get from library to home, for example.

I'm quite curious to see how MC introduces girls of the harem to each others as it seems obvious that they're all going to move with him at some point.

johnboyjunk

Jul 2, 2018
First I played Koikatsu version. I didn't like it much. Girls were not pretty and there was just bit too much grind.
Then I tested this and wow, what an change good graphics and animations can do to the game.

Teacher is perhaps hottest woman I've ever seen in these games (previously Elven Queen from Long Live the Princess held first place). Sam might climb into top ten as well. All girls have just perfect bodies, slender with good tits and nice looking pussies. And scenes are so lusty and hot. Text to go with animations increases the hotness nicely. The amount of sex and bodily fluids is ridiculous at times, but let's not mind about that.

There's still bit grind, but even that got much better when we got direct routes to some locations. If only there'd be button to jump back home from any location then grind would be almost minimized. Now you'll have to click half dozen times to get from library to home, for example.

I'm quite curious to see how MC introduces girls of the harem to each others as it seems obvious that they're all going to move with him at some point.

re: clicking half dozen times...click the clock in the top left corner. It takes you out to the world map. Clicks minimized! ;)

Reactions: Moonis

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
so we cant finish the teach route in the 0.4? the after class order cant proceed keeps telling to comeback alter

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
me playing the new romantic!rachel content: Can i give you an advice? Install Grammarly and buy the premium version so the sentences will sound less mechanical and less wrong...like women as a word is the plural form of womAn

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
This is fantastic. Just a super idea. Animations are sweet as are the models. Is it possible to plagiarize ones self? It seems that it is. It's a Pineapple Upside Down Parody.

Sep 4, 2017
Still interested in knowing if there will be side characters scattered around in various locations around the school that we can do sexual stuff with. Cause that's the juicy part. ParadiceZone ?

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes