Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Very nice game, I like that "Illusion" animations, waiting for New Android release!

Zack keneth

Jan 26, 2022
Hi How do I Run the extracted game file that I have? I downloaded the game in android and extracted it how do I Run it now?

Zack keneth

Jan 26, 2022
I've been trying to find the game file inside the extracted file to run it but I can't find it Been trying multiple method using joiplay
As well as using multiple extractor apps RAR Zarchive and 2 file manager extraction changed the name as well
Yet still didn't work
I mean I'm using an Android I can't just run a command kinda similar to PC to run it and since it says Android playable as well so I thought it would be far more easier to play it just download it and boom install quick and easy similar to Murmur another renpy game
No other instructions as well on the installation other than extract and run

Yes I extracted it and worked perfectly but where the hell I'm I gonna run it?
I've been trying to find that (run) button for so long now one by one each files can't find it

Now this is not the first time I've extracted a game and run it I've done it a few times yet the way they work is

You extract the .zip file Once extracted you go into the file find the game app and click run or install and boom easy yet this one can't find the game which your supposed to install only files and files nothing else

And I'm pretty sure the solution must be somewhere in the comment section I'm just way to lazy to check the entire threading comment section one by one and surely my blind eyes will not be able to find it

Zack keneth

Jan 26, 2022
The Reason why I'm playing this game is because it's Literally similar The Game Characters Model are way too similar to Murmur one of my most Favorite Hentai Android Game So Far 10 out of 10
The only problem is that Updates takes a while
And I then discovered this Game which literally has the same Looking character not really similar in terms of Appearance but pretty similar

Murmur has Total character of 6
And Their names are
Shinigami
Sophie
Yui
Liz
Helen
Kate

Now My most favorite character in murmur is of course
Helen
And Kate and of course Shinigami
Their Traits is MILF
This one is more like their high school days or younger version of them

Helen being such a Perfect character in terms of everything
Personality Is Absolute Perfection Insanely
Never found such same character as her in my entire games I've played so far

Kate Such Sweet Mother and Caring for his Daughter and His Son
Very likeable in personality way too much
Way too supportive
And Defenseless In any way Easy to Approach
Doesn't complain
And Very Pretty for his Age

Kate background is Quiet amusing when Helen was still a teenager Kate Was There Teacher at that time and now Helen is a Teacher and Is already quiet bit old mostly 20 or 30 And Helen is now teaching Kate's daughter Liz which is now A teenager or even adult

And why I'm I mentioning this character's?
That is because The Characters that I'm referring to that is very very similar is literally them
Helen and Kate
As for the others no can't find any resemblance other than Helen and Kate being Here which totally make sense since I'm pretty sure in this current time Sophie,Liz and Yui isn't born yet if this is really Helen and Kate's Younger self and I assume this people right here are probably their friends from the past or some sort

And for information Helen was single throughout his younger self too Adulthood
While of course Kate already had a Wife Sadly died Later on in murmur which is a single mother or a widow

So this isn't canon to the original or anything

Anyways I need to play this game literally and I've been Trying to find the solution

Zack keneth

Jan 26, 2022
So the character that I'm Speaking of is
Helen from murmur resemble the same girl
In the left side Black Short Haired Raising one arm to the Yellow Blonde Girl

Kate from murmur resemble the same girl in the right side Red Haired Girl with twisted hairstyle in the shoulder

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Weird direction this game is taking with the female protag. You literally haven't been able to even talk to Sakura for like a year, every girl becomes basically non-functioning when taken into mansion because every single button is 'WIP' and progression in cafe is so lazy its literally just an interative number check and nothing else.
Why try to add an entire seperate protag route when the normal one isn't even remotely finished?

3.80 star(s) 48 Votes