CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
You know that naming system is great you could even make it kinda incest i've got them all in the mansion calling the mc brother and them referring to themselves as sister (although it doesn't quite work all the time like when they use this sister instead of your sister but oh well)

there's also a bug in teachers dialogue if you sleep with her in the mansion:LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It says at the beginning that you have a beautiful daughter, she doesn't get tp play? :(

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Last 7 update containts 24 whore route events while only 5 love (harem) route events. Why there is so much focus on whore route while love route getting so little content ParadiceZone ? Also before you say 'they need to be balanced out' or something like that, as far as I know whore route already have much more scenes than harem route yet whore route constantly getting exclusive updates where harem route almost doesn't get any. How does this 'balancing' works when you release updates over updates on whore route which already has way more scenes to begin with? It doesn't make any sense. Anyways you are getting the short end of the stick if you don't like your girls getting fucked by other guys it seems lol. Apart from the big content discrepancy between love and whore route ( like +15 more scenes on whore route right now. it would be even more if we continue to get whore route updates over and over again like this) , I think the game is really good. I'm dissapointed at this much because I actually really liked the game. I just don't understand why whore route gets a way better treatment from the dev

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2016
Linux build is very-very broken.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It runs on wine, but the first girl I check gives a mile longe traceback about unsupported png file format. I'll come back in some years....

Last edited:
Reactions: DagazWalhalla

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Last 7 update containts 24 whore route events while only 5 love (harem) route events. Why there is so much focus on whore route while love route getting so little content ParadiceZone ? Also before you say 'they need to be balanced out' or something like that, as far as I know whore route already have much more scenes than harem route yet whore route constantly getting exclusive updates where harem route almost doesn't get any. How does this 'balancing' works when you release updates over updates on whore route which already has way more scenes to begin with? It doesn't make any sense. Anyways you are getting the short end of the stick if you don't like your girls getting fucked by other guys it seems lol. Apart from the big content discrepancy between love and whore route ( like +15 more scenes on whore route right now. it would be even more if we continue to get whore route updates over and over again like this) , I think the game is really good. I'm dissapointed at this much because I actually really liked the game. I just don't understand why whore route gets a way better treatment from the dev
I've said it before in earlier in the thread, but It's getting the focus primarily to catch the routes up to the mansion. I need both routes caught up to the mansion so then I can work on the managment part of the game. That is why whore route is getting so much focus, because it wasn't caught up to the mansion unlike the harem route. After 0.21 there will be harem routes again

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I've said it before in earlier in the thread, but It's getting the focus primarily to catch the routes up to the mansion. I need both routes caught up to the mansion so then I can work on the managment part of the game. That is why whore route is getting so much focus, because it wasn't caught up to the mansion unlike the harem route. After 0.21 there will be harem routes again
Do you have a rough idea of how many girls you'll be adding in this and did you ever have a name for the teacher or was she always going to be called that?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017

But there is already way more whore route content than love route content in the game right now... how whore route is behind storywise despite it has way more content than love route? So love route going too fast on story or something? But despite the story, There is a fact that whore route already has much more scenes than love route and you keep adding whore route scenes. You can understand if people who play love route get frustrated about this situation even tho you are doing it because of storywise. Imagine yourself playing love route and you only get 5 scenes in the last 7 updates while whore route gets 24. You said harem route was focused before that's why whore route gets so much content now but I don't think you neglected whore route this much at anytime like you neglect love route right now. I hope after 0.21 love route also gets exclusively love route updates 2-3 times in a row like whore route gets right now to catch whore route on content wise. Because right now there is just too much difference (15+ more scenes for whore route and it will be much more with the next update it seems) between the contents of each routes.

Don't get me wrong, I really like your game. It's just really dissapointing to have less content as a love route player. That's all

Last edited:

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
But there is already way more whore route content than love route content in the game right now... how whore route is behind storywise despite it has way more content than love route? So love route going too fast on story or something? But despite the story, There is a fact that whore route already has much more scenes than love route and you keep adding whore route scenes. You can understand if people who play love route get frustrated about this situation even tho you are doing it because of storywise. Imagine yourself playing love route and you only get 5 scenes in the last 7 updates while whore route gets 24. You said harem route was focused before that's why whore route gets so much content now but I don't think you neglected whore route this much at anytime like you neglect love route right now. I hope after 0.21 love route also gets exclusively love route updates 2-3 times in a row like whore route gets right now to catch whore route on content wise. Because right now there is just too much difference (15+ more scenes for whore route and it will be much more with the next update it seems) between the contents of each routes.

Don't get me wrong, I really like your game. It's just really dissapointing to have less content as a love route player. That's all
Love route is not going faster on story, it's just more kinetic. While in whore route you have option to share girls or use them exclusively yourself. Dev seems trying to balance it and not force us in sharing (cause lots of people don't like it) while still maintain the same amount of content. So I guess there would always be more whore scenes (in numbers) than love ones, cause technically whore route contains 2 sub-routes in some scenes.

P.S. In the beginning, for several updates only Rachel had whore route, and two other girls had only harem scenes. There were "exclusive harem route only" updates as well. So it's just your turn to be frustrated =)

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019

Sorry man, but I'm just one guy. In order to work on the management part of the game, I have to have the routes all caught up STORY wise, doesn't matter the number of scenes, I just need both routes at the mansion in order for them to then work. Originally there wasn't even routes, but after people started wanting them, I added them into game, thus the reason why one route is behind compared to the other and the reason why one route is getting more focused.

Doesn't matter if whore route has more scenes currently, the whore route isn't progressed to the mansion part of the game yet. So I had to get it there in order to work on 2nd part of the game, and in order to work on the next part in the Harem part of the game. I understand the frustration, it's a weekly release schedule, so you don't have to wait much longer until the Harem progress starts up again in v0.22.

MrEight

Aug 26, 2019
Is the whore route just light NTR? I don't care either way cause I am to play both, just want to know before walking down the rabbit hole.

Bull-dog

Oct 12, 2018
Hi, please need help for the bug new women.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/megumin/love/megumin1/megumin1 30.png'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'images/megumin/love/megumin1/megumin1 30.png': error('Unsupported image format',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "taMegumin/3megumin.rpyc", line 148, in script
  File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.19-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.19-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.19-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.19-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.19-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.19-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.19-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.19-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.19-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.19-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.19-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.19-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.19-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.19-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.19-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.19-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Ax\Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.19-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/megumin/love/megumin1/megumin1 30.png': error('Unsupported image format',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Public Sex Life v0.19
Tue Dec 22 19:59:02 2020

Reactions: KrystalStuck

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
I'm also getting the bug that the previous two people have gotten, any solutions??? It's always some kind of "megumin" image file

SterlX

Mar 6, 2018

"Yeah this game is excellent, so let's annoy the dev about love route because on this site all of the games are full ntr with no harem" Seriously shut up, how could you say that when nearly every game on this site are the same love/no ntr/bullshit story. Furthermore the mansion scenes on each whore route are not whore route at all (they are just lovey dovey on a bed,what is whorish about this ?)
But compared to you I understand that the dev is alone, it's his work, and I allow myself to say those words just because I'm a patreon.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes