Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "tmap/Map.rpyc", line 139, in script call
File "tmap/Map2.rpyc", line 56, in script call
File "tmap/apartment.rpyc", line 103, in script call
File "uClassroomanager/classroommenu.rpyc", line 16, in script call
File "uClassroomanager/studentselect.rpyc", line 80, in script call
File "uClassroomanager/studentselect.rpyc", line 82, in script call
File "uClassroomanager/Class_Scenes/Orders/firstkissoutfits.rpyc", line 17, in script call
File "uClassroomanager/Class_Scenes/Orders/firstkissoutfits.rpyc", line 814, in script
File "C:\Users\Reitl\Documents\MEGA-Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.83-pc\PublicSexLifeH-v0.83-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Reitl\Documents\MEGA-Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.83-pc\PublicSexLifeH-v0.83-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Reitl\Documents\MEGA-Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.83-pc\PublicSexLifeH-v0.83-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1251, in __call__
who = self.prefix_suffix("who", self.who_prefix, who, self.who_suffix)
File "C:\Users\Reitl\Documents\MEGA-Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.83-pc\PublicSexLifeH-v0.83-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "C:\Users\Reitl\Documents\MEGA-Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.83-pc\PublicSexLifeH-v0.83-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1152, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "C:\Users\Reitl\Documents\MEGA-Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.83-pc\PublicSexLifeH-v0.83-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
File "C:\Users\Reitl\Documents\MEGA-Downloads\PublicSexLifeH-v0.83-pc\PublicSexLifeH-v0.83-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 276, in get_field

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Public Sex Life v0.83
Tue Jun 4 03:34:53 2024

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Did that pop up when you loaded a save? if so that save might be broken.

If you send me that save i can fix it for you

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Customization sure are nice but Rachel old face is better imo. Can you add it to customization? And speaking about Rachel - can you upload her HS card pretty please? I want to make some scenes with her in studio but recreating her from screenshot is really tedious.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the three women to work in the cafe? I talked to them and mentioned it but they don't go to the cafe, by the way it's on the harem route

Visitant

Aug 12, 2022
Well, you're going to like the next release man. Added just that essentially.

As for the Classroom stuff, thanks for the feedback. I'll most likely change things to what you're suggesting here.
I totally understand the comment about the teaching class feeling out of place when on the harem route. So moving it to another classroom and making it more optional would be a good idea.

But please DO continue developing the teaching class as it is. I loved it! It fits perfectly with the 'whore' routes and didn't make me sick at all, like the other member commented. I think it really depends on what route you are playing for it to feel out of place or not. I like the customization of the heads and body types as well. I don't care for all the clothing options, just nude or school uniform would be enough for the class in my opinion.

In short: I respect other opinions but personally I would love to see the classroom 'sexual harassment' (I would call it 'whore route corruption') get taken to the next level! :devilish:

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
How does the tag female protagonist work? Can you play as a female instead of male?
dev decided to let you play as a female too.
at the moment playing as a female is a contentless demo
it will probably get canned in a year or so, same as procedural generated waifus was.
this game suffers from extreme feature creep

Reactions: Knickers2504

absent0

Aug 31, 2019
I'm going to be honest with my impressions of this game...
i remember years ago playing the original (now called parody sex life), i liked it a lot, it had good stories, the game was quite funny, and in general it was good, maybe basing it on animation characters might not be the best, i liked it.
I understand that the creator wanted to remake it to CGI characters, for a better immersion, however, the original game was never finished and never abandoned (I think, at least there is no label of either of them in the title). the new game was never finished either, and they are already working on a remastered... that makes me think...
and to be honest, the PSLH game, apart from not being finished, suffered from many bugs, especially with the interfaces, which was sometimes intractable, the stories were not bad, but if you add that it is unpleasant to play when you have constant bugs, and add that most of the stories are not finished... and another thing, there is no quest log, so it is quite frustrating not knowing what you are missing to complete 100%...

having said that, let's move on to the new game, the remastered.... was it really necessary?, I understand that the previous game could have many code problems and be difficult to fix everything, I understand wanting to start from scratch, but, I'm noticing in the remastered the same problems as in the previous one...
first of all, the interface has been completely copied from another game (the fixer), including the performance problems, when trying to adapt it, there are many bugs in the interface (like when applying makeup or in some characters some clothes don't work well, or the ones that are transparent also have problems...)

but that's not the biggest problem, the biggest problem, or rather challenge, that I see is: with the amount of clothes that are in the game (at least in the demo for now), does anyone really believe that they are going to render all the clothes?, in different combinations?, for all the characters?, and in all the cinematics? ... sincerely I see a titanic effort there, and seeing the history of the previous games, this will also be abandoned to make way for another project ...
I'm sorry to be harsh and direct, but I'm just being realistic about what I see ...

sincerely, it is more profitable to learn unreal engine or unity, and do everything in 3D, since the combinations of clothes will not be such a problem, or if it continues in renpy, it is supported by generative AI, because honestly, if it is not in any of these alternatives I do not see much future for this ... and a shame because the game is interesting, but if I see that a creator can not focus on a project to finish it does not give me a good feeling ...

Reactions: hoang17985

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
having said that, let's move on to the new game, the remastered.... was it really necessary?,
That was a long time ago man, the "remastered" concept was a one time thing just to gauge if people wanted it. Download latest version. I'm also in the process of going back to fix all those bugs and incomplete features

Reactions: Twistty

dubbibidy

Dec 17, 2019
So I subbed to Patreon and have the Outfit pack installed from the Patreon. However when I change teacher outfit it says I don't have the necessary outfit customization patch installed. Any fixes for this? Rachel and student ones seem to change without issue.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes