bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PublicSexLifeH-0.84.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
One question, I tried this game for a long time, the last time was in September of last year, I tried it again and the only new thing is the students and the classroom, but I checked the gallery and this cannot be found, it still cannot be found watch replays of this? I saw that they added a female protagonist, but I'm not really interested, I just wanted to know if they only made content for the female protagonist or also for the male protagonist? use my old save, do I have to start a new one?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I think people forgot to compress it.
:unsure:

It's not an easy task to compress this game. The video files are already pretty squeezed, and there's a variation in bitrate that prevents us from setting a single compression method for all files like we do in other games. Let's say if I set it to reduce by 50%, the tool will shrink some files but might make others bigger. With over 17,000 video files to deal with, I'm trying to find some free time to see what I can do

Reactions: kevcolqaz

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Public Sex Life H [v0.84.1] [ParadiceZone]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.77 GB

PC: (1 week) - -

MAC: (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

Note. Most of the files were already at their quality limit, so to compress them more, I had to reduce it even further. So, it's a game with extreme compression.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

Public Sex Life H [v0.84.1] [ParadiceZone]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.77 GB

PC: (1 week) - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

MAC: (1 week) - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

PC = Windows and Linux

Note. Most of the files were already at their quality limit, so to compress them more, I had to reduce it even further. So, it's a game with extreme compression.

AWESOME!!! giqui, you cut this game down more than in half. You are a real hero, a superstar.

Reactions: giqui
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes