RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
Does it actually have female protagonist choice? Or is it another one where is mostly playing many characters? I'm just curious.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
I don't know what the whore routes are like (and I assume that it's very unlikely that I like them, with or without sharing), but I'm quite liking the harem routes. I guess we have different tastes, so it's good that the game gives of both options.

Emilia's harem route is totally to my liking. And Sam and Rachael's are very good. I didn't like the beginning of the teacher's harem route so much, although it improves later. On the other hand, I haven't started any routes with Sakura yet, but the truth is that it's unlikely that I will. In fact I can't find any reason to start it.
I don't actually mind the Harem routes. They're nice. I just like to go rougher and more domineering if given the option. But yeah if I'm going the whore route I want to treat all my bitches equally. I'd rather not put one on a pedestal above all the others by having her be the only harem route girl while all my other bitches are treated like masochistic degradation sluts.

So I mostly want Whore route Emilia so that I can can recruit her into my stable of bitches without feeling like my relationship with her is an odd outlier compared to my other fuckpets...

Reactions: BlasKyau

LokiTestTho

Aug 9, 2022
Windows Mega Link is down please update

View attachment 1599651

Overview:
Hi, I'm Paradise, I'm currently in the process of making a Trainer type game, filled with many characters. All/most sex scenes are fully animated with sound for maximum enjoyment! Public Sex Life currently has a two route system planned to give you the choice of what kind of game you want! Want to build up your own personal brothel filled with beautiful girls? Picking the whore route will provide you a way to corrupt them into working for you! Want a more personal and intimate experience, leaning more towards romance? Picking the Harem route will offer you a more personal connection with the girls! There's currently over 200+ animations in the game, with many more to come!​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-06
Release Date: 2022-09-06
Developer: ParadiceZone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.64 Fix Public
Language: English
Other Games: Public Sex Life - Saving Yandere
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DevNotes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android
(v0.55): - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Extras: Gallery Unlocker - Outfit Pack pc

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 649733 View attachment 649734 View attachment 649735 View attachment 649736 View attachment 649738 View attachment 649737 View attachment 649739 View attachment 649740 View attachment 649741 View attachment 649742

• Sad
Reactions: Ther0sG0D

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix it and reupload soon
Is there still no way for Rach to wear the slut outfit with the Body writing and the fuck tallies while working the school Toilet wallbutt job? (a free use style outfit for that and other similar scenes would be so fitting) And is there any way to have her still do that job once she has moved into the mansion, or if not, do you have other public whore/cum dumpster-esque events like it planned for the future when she does live in the mansion for her and the rest of the girls?

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Does the gallery still not work at all for the most recent whore content, the female protag and I think actually any and all scenes added since like 7 updates ago?

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
What does the female protagonist mean for this game? You can start as a woman or take control of one during certain parts of the game?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
PLS, NO! PLS, just ReMove it! :( :( :( :(
What does the female protagonist mean for this game? You can start as a woman or take control of one during certain parts of the game?
At the beginning of the game you can choose if the MC is male or female. I think the story changes quite a bit if you choose one or the other, but I'm not sure because I didn't choose the female MC to prove it.

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Does every girl have a whore route? Even if they have one scene only. I don't wanna be forced into harem routes.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
how do you asign a girl to work at cafe?, I have Rachel in the Mansion and I can not find any option to asign girl to work at the cafe.

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Looks interesting. Quick question if I choose the whore route in this game, am I forced to share the girl or is that optional? Don't want sweet diabetes romance but I don't want to share the girls either if it's avoidable. Can I have a harem of corrupted whores for mc alone?

Last edited:

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Looks interesting. Quick question if I choose the whore route in this game, am I forced to share the girl or is that optional? Don't want sweet diabetes romance but I don't want to share the girls either if it's avoidable. Can I have a harem of corrupted whores for mc alone?
Disable sharing in options, and you're good to go

Reactions: Gribaboz
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes