fulanito123456

Nov 7, 2021
Since an update months ago i can't play this game, when it starts, it shows the icon on the bar but instantly shutsdown anyone with the same issue ?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is there a hint system in the game? I played it a long time ago and the truth is that I don't remember if there was.

Reactions: Envoye

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
whore route means whoring the girls to other people?
If you wish. You can share them or not, this can be disabled in the menu. If you disable Sharing/Prostitution, you will have them for yourself, even on the Whore Route. The Whore Route is just a bit more extreme than the Harem Route.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Hey can you please update the port to v0.64?
Hmm necroposting. The developer said that there are technical issue preventing the android port from working currently. So I guess that you might just have to wait until the developer fixes the issue, whatever it is.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/taTeacher/Android18.rpy", line 206, in <module>
NameError: name 'teacherbreasts' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tmap/Map.rpyc", line 138, in script call
  File "tmap/apartment.rpyc", line 103, in script call
  File "taTeacher/Android18.rpyc", line 206, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2223, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1868
Public Sex Life v0.64
Mon Sep  5 21:03:26 2022
Any fix for this???

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
If you wish. You can share them or not, this can be disabled in the menu. If you disable Sharing/Prostitution, you will have them for yourself, even on the Whore Route. The Whore Route is just a bit more extreme than the Harem Route.
Yeah personally I prefer the whore routes but with sharing disabled. Basically with sharing turned off the relationship dynamic is that the MC has a bunch of masochistic subs that get off on being used and abused by him. Vs the relatively more lovey dovey dynamic of the official harem route.

Honestly the fact that we can granularly disable sharing content this way is my absolute favorite aspect of this game.

Like I love the rougher / more extreme bdsm degradation content. But yeah if sharing was unavoidable then the entire route would have been absolutely ruined for me. So yeah thank you dev for letting us cherry pick what we want rather than lumping it all together unavoidably.

I'm really wanting Emilia to finally get whore route options. As long as sharing isn't mandatory as has been the standard so far then I'd really like like to be able to use her just as roughly as all my other fuck pets.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "taTeacher/Android18.rpyc", line 206, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2223, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1868
Public Sex Life v0.64
Mon Sep  5 21:03:26 2022
Any fix for this???
Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix it and reupload soon

Reactions: Netjiespinner

astrodust

Jan 30, 2019
How do you make the outfit scenes trigger, ive only had the body writing one trigger once and the other two wont go

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah personally I prefer the whore routes but with sharing disabled. Basically with sharing turned off the relationship dynamic is that the MC has a bunch of masochistic subs that get off on being used and abused by him. Vs the relatively more lovey dovey dynamic of the official harem route.

Honestly the fact that we can granularly disable sharing content this way is my absolute favorite aspect of this game.

Like I love the rougher / more extreme bdsm degradation content. But yeah if sharing was unavoidable then the entire route would have been absolutely ruined for me. So yeah thank you dev for letting us cherry pick what we want rather than lumping it all together unavoidably.

I'm really wanting Emilia to finally get whore route options. As long as sharing isn't mandatory as has been the standard so far then I'd really like like to be able to use her just as roughly as all my other fuck pets.
I don't know what the whore routes are like (and I assume that it's very unlikely that I like them, with or without sharing), but I'm quite liking the harem routes. I guess we have different tastes, so it's good that the game gives of both options.

Emilia's harem route is totally to my liking. And Sam and Rachael's are very good. I didn't like the beginning of the teacher's harem route so much, although it improves later. On the other hand, I haven't started any routes with Sakura yet, but the truth is that it's unlikely that I will. In fact I can't find any reason to start it.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes