ymj45782

Nov 22, 2018
how to i can do rachel whore rute ?? after public blow job it Does not proceed anymore how i can proceed it??

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I beleive i found a bug. I got save where everyone is on whore route, and Rachel moved in, but when i ask her to sleep with me tonight, the scene is just black screen. There is sound, and a whole lot of conversation between the MC and Rachel during the scene, but i cannot see it. ._.

Last edited:

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
how to i can do rachel whore rute ?? after public blow job it Does not proceed anymore how i can proceed it??
Im having the same issue, i dont remember this happening in any previous update >.< Did 2 reset for Rachel but same thing everytime.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
wish to report a bug?or something ...when i invite teacher to come sleep with me at night ..i get the dialogue for sex but no picture/animation just black screen

Reactions: VossJck

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
Get an error when , after the teacher moves in I still have more to do with the Froggy. When I go to the pull get a renpy error then no ability to train or interact with froggy. The mansion rooms are all complete. Also tells me to talk with Rachael to let her know where room is ready. Only options with Rachael are sexual ones, not sure if this is a bug or just not implemented yet.

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
i keep attending class, how to proceed at teachers route?
You have to talk to some guy in the school hall with glasses, he will tell you a rumor about the teacher doing things for money. Then go to the classroom in the evening and talk to the teacher.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Get an error when , after the teacher moves in I still have more to do with the Froggy. When I go to the pull get a renpy error then no ability to train or interact with froggy. The mansion rooms are all complete. Also tells me to talk with Rachael to let her know where room is ready. Only options with Rachael are sexual ones, not sure if this is a bug or just not implemented yet.
Please give me the error log so I can see why that error is appearing

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
If you downloaded the game before this message, redownload it. Rachaels whore route was broken. I just fixed it.

Reactions: WickedOne

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Sooo, are we gonna get the 4th char. in this like the other version of this? While the art in this version is def. better than the other I prefer the other for the simple reason that the teacher has small boobs, wow, an adult woman in a H game with small boobs! Almost unheard of.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
The nickname system doesn't seem to be working yet. When you set a nickname, there is an immediate confirmation which seems to work okay, but in ongoing scenes, the nickname isn't remembered.

In the scenes when Teacher or Sam sleep in MC's room, there are no images at this point. Is that an oversight or by design?

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
The nickname system doesn't seem to be working yet. When you set a nickname, there is an immediate confirmation which seems to work okay, but in ongoing scenes, the nickname isn't remembered.

In the scenes when Teacher or Sam sleep in MC's room, there are no images at this point. Is that an oversight or by design?
mansion is still very very wip, that will be a thing next release.

Reactions: Glooskabe
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes