Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
ive been play this game,n havent play the parody one, but i remember seen raven,megumin,n android in some of their dialog/code, i just wanna confirm is this game have same story like the other one?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
ive been play this game,n havent play the parody one, but i remember seen raven,megumin,n android in some of their dialog/code, i just wanna confirm is this game have same story like the other one?
Yes, the story itself is the same. Just the characters are different, due to copyright issues.

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Compressed version v0.46 Public 908MB
PC:
MEGA - Workupload

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
The game works, but the compression artifacts in the animated scenes are quite terrible. It's not nearly worth the 50% size reduction, sorry. That being said the full version itself already has compression artifacts, but they aren't as bad.

MotootE

Jun 10, 2017
Alright so I redownloaded the full game bc I had played this in the past, and I'll be honest, I was a little too lazy to replay the whole game, and I just wanted to see the complete gallery

After some research on this topic, I saw that someone was talking about " Unlock Gallery Universal mod " or thing like that, I looked around and I didn't really understand or found anything

So here is how I did to unlock the whole gallery, I hope it will help future people here

If you want a 100% complete gallery follow this:

1. Go to game folder-> renpy-> common -> 00gallery.rpy

2. Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image (i):" under that line you'll see "return False".

3. Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type "True" not "true", the capital T matters.
I've tried this but it doesn't work, did the dev patch this?:unsure:

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
The game works, but the compression artifacts in the animated scenes are quite terrible. It's not nearly worth the 50% size reduction, sorry. That being said the full version itself already has compression artifacts, but they aren't as bad.
Well, you're probably right. I dind't really compare the difference tbh.
With that said, compressed versions are normally for people that for whatever reason have a limited bandwidth, and so I'd encourage everyone to download the official one if they can.
This game is always a bit of a pain to compress, it has thousands of webms...

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
When the MC meets Mary and Sally for a 3some, there is a span where the females are mislabeled. It is when Sally is sitting on the MC's face, and Mary is getting fucked.

Oct 13, 2019
Hey, three questions:

1. It says on your patreon that it's more or less just a tip jar, but the download links all just link to other patreon posts that require a monthly donation. Am I mistaking something, or is the "tip jar" nature of your patreon just outdated info?

2. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. The girls in my game all have sufficient cafe work experience for the service scenes, but it tells me there's insufficient experience. Are the girls bugged, or is there some way my player character is supposed to work there? I can't find any way to work there myself, so until them I'm confused

EDIT: Nope I'm dumb, just need one day greater than the requirement, just meeting it is insufficient. Although I've noticed Rachael recovers energy a lot slower than Sam. Is this purposeful?

3. I lied! only two questions, your game is hella good, keep up the good work. I like hardcore exhibitionism centered content and its rare, instead every game is tagged Exhib when nobody ever comes close to seeing a character nude or lewd, and the character has no investment in such an event happening. Refreshing seeing the Exhib tag actually apply for once. Thanks

EDIT: Also the discord links on your patreon and f95zone are broken

Last edited:
Reactions: capitanqueso

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Hey, three questions:

1. It says on your patreon that it's more or less just a tip jar, but the download links all just link to other patreon posts that require a monthly donation. Am I mistaking something, or is the "tip jar" nature of your patreon just outdated info?

2. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. The girls in my game all have sufficient cafe work experience for the service scenes, but it tells me there's insufficient experience. Are the girls bugged, or is there some way my player character is supposed to work there? I can't find any way to work there myself, so until them I'm confused

EDIT: Nope I'm dumb, just need one day greater than the requirement, just meeting it is insufficient. Although I've noticed Rachael recovers energy a lot slower than Sam. Is this purposeful?

3. I lied! only two questions, your game is hella good, keep up the good work. I like hardcore exhibitionism centered content and its rare, instead every game is tagged Exhib when nobody ever comes close to seeing a character nude or lewd, and the character has no investment in such an event happening. Refreshing seeing the Exhib tag actually apply for once. Thanks

EDIT: Also the discord links on your patreon and f95zone are broken
" 1. It says on your patreon that it's more or less just a tip jar, but the download links all just link to other patreon posts that require a monthly donation. Am I mistaking something, or is the "tip jar" nature of your patreon just outdated info? "

So far, everything which is on Patreon will become free at some point. Patreon is usually two Updates ahead, so the current Patreon-Update is v0.48, currently you have to pay for it, but when a few weeks have passed, it will become free and Update v0.5 will be the most recent one on Patreon.

You are not missing out on anything, you just get it faster from the Patreon.

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Plzz 0.46 for android, if anyone has it, do share the link. I checked it everywhere but can only find the 0.45 one for android

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So I just decided to restart and didn't realize the intro had been redone to replace Rachael with Sakura as the first girl.

Anyone else feel like the story flowed better starting off with seducing the quiet new girl and working your way up? I feel like the Yandere is too much as the very first girl you meet (and you can't avoid her either), feel like it makes more sense that she becomes insanely obsessed with you because you've fucked every other girl on campus rather than out of completely nowhere at the start. It also feels more natural for her to join a pre-existing harem than to allow one to be formed after she already starts "dating" you.

It really is also jarring because it feels like a different game with a different MC personality (because it is) so putting that right at the start when you're trying to figure the game out is off-putting IMO. Your MC flip flops between "nervous virgin" and "whoring chad". I kinda wish you could disable her story until after Emilia moves in.
So you say it's better for a new player to start with a version of the game that doesn't include Sakura?

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Releases aren't going have as much content as a result of me implementing a new outfit making system, which will allow me to release an outfit every week. Check out my patreon for more details

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes