DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
Added character customization system
All of the Female Protagonist scenes have been redone!
I already wonder about it.... Cus... Well... If we have custumoastion,
when how it loking in gameplay? Cus many scnes in this game is animated,
for every cloth, every hair's Dev need creting NEW files, and it takes a lot off time!
Just loke like Harem Hotel, were is been ahve what i say... And last update of
this game been in last moth, and before in if i rememeba, halh-year ago...
What about i talk? Very low Dev's use custimation in their works if it contain
Animated or Video Files... Only if Contente is just Hand-Draw, like
Sarada: Last Traing or Park After Dark it likong OK... Sooo.... I realy wonder what pacth you chose...

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
The graphics of this update feels very inferior than the ones of the original game plus animations feel more like slideshows and I miss the original Rachel. Sure we can modify her face but it's still not Rachel coz of the hair colour that we cannot change

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Its a 10 year old budget cpu, but should be fine for renpy games i guess.
Not really Vp9 take a loot of cpu and 100 % use with 3 fps on Renpy 8xxx Use is like grandpa´s dia show. So nope and renpy 8.xx use parts of win10and 11 lib. so ask your self sell yourself to bill pedogate because cheap is great until you are hit by it!

Akuma382

Jun 22, 2020
Not really Vp9 take a loot of cpu and 100 % use with 3 fps on Renpy 8xxx Use is like grandpa´s dia show. So nope and renpy 8.xx use parts of win10and 11 lib. so ask your self sell yourself to bill pedogate because cheap is great until you are hit by it!
If your hardware is old then ofc it misses new instructions and thus needs to do it in software.
Cheap doesnt mean bad btw.
I started myself with budged hardware and now after 15 years I was able to get high end hardware.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
If your hardware is old then ofc it misses new instructions and thus needs to do it in software.
Cheap doesnt mean bad btw.
I started myself with budged hardware and now after 15 years I was able to get high end hardware.
How Did you do this? I try to save money to update pc but this fuck eco crash and rise give me a hard beating. And i play games since 1985 so c6 console to c64 and so on until now. So i don´t know how many games i play and hradwear bye now is like flush down the money in toilet. Make it extra expensive. as you ask. When you are USA say hi to your rubbery Army. And i know not all are bad. I had friends in us army how was in 4 wars and mate please sorry to cut this her.

Akuma382

Jun 22, 2020
How Did you do this? I try to save money to update pc but this fuck eco crash and rise give me a hard beating. And i play games since 1985 so c6 console to c64 and so on until now. So i don´t know how many games i play and hradwear bye now is like flush down the money in toilet. Make it extra expensive. as you ask. When you are USA say hi to your rubbery Army. And i know not all are bad. I had friends in us army how was in 4 wars and mate please sorry to cut this her.
1. Dont party or drink alcohol.
Dont buy crap or snacks easy 100+ saved per month.
3. EU is expensive af but pc parts went down compared to pandemic time.
4. I buy parts on sale if possible.

Grim_son

Dec 11, 2020
You can hardly talk to anyone.
Only the Libary girl but there is hardly any progress, she wants to meet after school but the time system doesn't work either.

99% WIP, I understand if you want to add new features, but that's as good as a new beginning.

Not v0.76b but v0.01alpha

yuhuahuang

Mar 5, 2019
Is this a new version of the game where you can only watch changing clothes? Except for the girl in the library who can communicate, there is no response.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes