giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
My bad for not reading the note but damn some of the scenes are very blurry in this
The main purpose of this extreme compression is for it to work on Android, without taking up too much space. In the next update, I'll create two versions—one less radical and another following current standards. I need to find time for this because there are approximately 52 thousand files, with 19 thousand being just videos

Edited

https://f95zone.to/threads/public-sex-life-h-v0-84-3-paradicezone.51860/post-14319203

Last edited:
Reactions: reilud

fafa123554

Aug 12, 2022
The main purpose of this extreme compression is for it to work on Android, without taking up too much space. In the next update, I'll create two versions—one less radical and another following current standards. I need to find time for this because there are approximately 52 thousand files, with 19 thousand being just videos

Edited

https://f95zone.to/threads/public-sex-life-h-v0-84-3-paradicezone.51860/post-14319203
well for android I doubt you could tell the difference. Im using a 32' screen lol. Anyways for me compressed is just good to have not a necessity but thanks for your work.

~Merowinger~

Nov 20, 2017
Hey guys...

I have searched a while but have some unanswered Questions: (To be honest... i dont know what keywords i should search in english :unsure:)

1. The Teacher on Whore/Slave Route: After she has joined to the Mansion, now the only available Options are "Public Training (in the Park)" and Date at a fancy Restaurant.
-She hasn't any Stat points and nothing of the available options increase any of it.
-At the Date there will be mentioned, that the next date should be in the School, but i cant advertise her, nor can i invite her to a Date there.

Have i overseen something, or is this the End of content?

2. Sakura: After coming back from her trip, the only options are Services and School.
-Talk says "wip"
-School actually says, there is no School yet.
-Services are "Handjob", "Blowjob", "Boobjob" and "Masturbate" unlocked, but the last one says "work in Progress".
-The Locked Services under Boobjob and Masturbation says "need more boobjob experience to unlock" and the other one "...Masturbate experience...". The last one can not get unlocked because of WIP and the other one will not unlock after an amount of Boobjobs
In her Main menu is the whole right side locked.

How do I progress with her?

Why are there countless Named Buttons saying "work in Progress" after clicking, while there are Buttons with the exact description "work in Progress"? Am i to dumb to unlock them, or is the Dev teasing the players with named option Buttons without function? :geek:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: FutaPutaMuta

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
More of the same, boring, repetitive, uncreative. Actually it's my fault, I should have ignored the topic a long time ago.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes