Collection Video Puppetmaster Collection [2023-11-05] [Puppetmaster]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

chriszhxi

Oct 10, 2020
Wow, they really did make it a movie even with the 2.35:1 radio.

The non sex parts is really interesting and well animated.

midnightcheetah

Oct 27, 2020
Well, the Mega link already got taken down for copyright. If the OP reaches out I'll send them the link so they can update it into the main post, but I don't know where else I could possible post it now without it getting taken down right away.

Sorry folks ;(

xxx1320

May 2, 2020
Well, the Mega link already got taken down for copyright. If the OP reaches out I'll send them the link so they can update it into the main post, but I don't know where else I could possible post it now without it getting taken down right away.

Sorry folks ;(
Use the zip package, plus the password

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Seems like I've been too late twice o_O

Maybe you can try to use one of the more "dodgy" upload sites, or re-upload the file instead?

vs120s

Nov 17, 2019
Why don't you guys just put a torrent up then you won't have to deal with all the dead links.

May 3, 2018
Thanks, didn't even know Ep7 was coming soon, I'm interested to see how its going to be given the downgrade/dissapointment of the 2 previous episodes.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Sensual adventures episode 7 - 60 fps (interpolated + x265 encoded) : ; ;

the interpolation process added some "ghosting" effect in the introduction but the rest of the video is fine

EDIT : it tooked one hour to DMCA the mega link, impressive :p
but you can't counter piracy puppet

Last edited:

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
It seems Puppetmaster has listened to the criticism from the last 2 updates, since the quality seems to be higher than last time.
The skin models don't look as oily/plastic as in Episode 5 and 6 and the hair also looks nicer than before.

I hope this continues.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
It seems Puppetmaster has listened to the criticism from the last 2 updates, since the quality seems to be higher than last time.
The skin models don't look as oily/plastic as in Episode 5 and 6 and the hair also looks nicer than before.

I hope this continues.
yes , he abandoned the real-time engine for pre-rendered visuals instead like in the first episodes
as always , this is a balance between quality and time effort

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote