Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
View attachment 418030

Overview:
You play as an adult and you are enjoying your summer break. And you never thought summer will be this good. And you get visitors to your home. And those girls fell in love with you.
Come join the love journey of our hero and discover how he fell in love and how girls love him. Discover the story of love where you will be touched by feelings, love, emotions, romance, and sex.
So, now you are wondering what's the name of the game?
Its "Pure Love".​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-19
Release Date: 2020-04-19
Developer: Mr.Axxx -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Credits:

DOWNLOAD
Non-Incest Edition
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Android: MEGA - - - -

Incest Edition
Win/Linux(v0.3.0): MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac(v0.3.0): MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android(v0.3.0): MEGA
Others:COMPRESSED*

Thanks to BaasB for sharing win link.
Pure love v0.4.1 Incest Version will be released on 25th Apr.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 418021 View attachment 418023 View attachment 418024 View attachment 418026 View attachment 452721 View attachment 452722 View attachment 533297 View attachment 533298
The game would be better if you have more than one option, most of the time its purposely linear in Ally's favor. Who is a total bitch

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
At the moment the difference is there is no updated incest version. That is still v0.3, while the no incest is 0.4.1.
Just look at the page before this one, there is an unofficial Incest patch from ver 4.1 standard to incest vers. from Putzi

Reactions: DMon1981

hamka12

Jun 28, 2017
what kind relationship mc have to the girls if I play incest edition? is it mother and sister?

GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
Saw this post for the first time, read the overview, couldn’t stop laughing. This is ridiculous... unless it’s offbeat humor?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
what kind relationship mc have to the girls if I play incest edition? is it mother and sister?
Brother/sister and aunt boss daughter/friend

Saw this post for the first time, read the overview, couldn’t stop laughing. This is ridiculous... unless it’s offbeat humor?
For me the models are complete wrong, by the way they talk, they should look like 8-9 especially the boss daughter, she look like don't have absolute no idea of anything sexual. They are complete naive.

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.4.1 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Incest or Non-Incest?

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
The dialogue is kinda silly sometimes. And the girls have hot boddies but God their faces are fugly. Still I like this game, MC is a lucky mofo.

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The dialogue is kinda silly sometimes. And the girls have hot boddies but God their faces are fugly. Still I like this game, MC is a lucky mofo.
There are few games that mc is so lucky. The only thing I would like is that there was more diversity in the models.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
wtf happend to the render quality between days 1-3 and 4. Days 1-3 look pretty good while day 4 is super grainy.

Inanna_17

Jun 13, 2019
I've began rewriting the 0.4.1 script as the incest version. It'll have grammatical fixes, less redundancy, and hopefully a more fluid style. I saw the "unofficial port" but it's missing a number of lines as well as changing only "friend" to sister, etc. If for any reason the uploader has an issue with this, simply comment or message me.

Reactions: phreakinowski

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I've began rewriting the 0.4.1 script as the incest version. It'll have grammatical fixes, less redundancy, and hopefully a more fluid style. I saw the "unofficial port" but it's missing a number of lines as well as changing only "friend" to sister, etc. If for any reason the uploader has an issue with this, simply comment or message me.
Thats why i love this community, there is always a good soul helping or making the compressions.

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes