Inanna_17

Jun 13, 2019
Unofficial Patch
You will need to download the 0.4.1 version and then manually add script.rpy from the file I linked above. This covers the current version completely and has a number of grammatical corrections for an easier read and a number of redundant terms removed and replaced by something I deemed more suitable. I am hoping I have been able to stay true to the game designers intent.
To add my patch, go to where your game exe is and in the "game" folder, drop my file in it. It will ask you if you wish to overwrite. You can back the original up first or simply overwrite it. I've tested it start to finish with no errors.
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with the game author, uploader, or anyone else with privileges concerning the distribution of this game. I am also no professional writer. While I believe my re-write is better in my opinion, it may not please everyone. I don't intend to try either. This upload was of my own making and can be taken down by request of the uploader or staff member.
I hope you all enjoy this and remember to thank and like those that bring these games to our forum. It is a lot of work.

Edit: Reuploaded file to include fixes for showing incorrect speakers as well as a dialogue placement in relation to a scene. If these discrepancies don't matter to you, no reason to redownload.

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
ok so original version english needs A LOT of work.. and what's the point of making a normal and an incent version of the game instead of just a patch like the kind soul above me has done when the text in the normal version clearly shows its supposed to have incest content? or is it a big shock when 2 friends makes out? :unsure:
downloading the unofficial patch now and gonna give it another go. :sneaky:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Unofficial Patch
You will need to download the 0.4.1 version and then manually add script.rpy from the file I linked above. This covers the current version completely and has a number of grammatical corrections for an easier read and a number of redundant terms removed and replaced by something I deemed more suitable. I am hoping I have been able to stay true to the game designers intent.
To add my patch, go to where your game exe is and in the "game" folder, drop my file in it. It will ask you if you wish to overwrite. You can back the original up first or simply overwrite it. I've tested it start to finish with no errors.
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with the game author, uploader, or anyone else with privileges concerning the distribution of this game. I am also no professional writer. While I believe my re-write is better in my opinion, it may not please everyone. I don't intend to try either. This upload was of my own making and can be taken down by request of the uploader or staff member.
I hope you all enjoy this and remember to thank and like those that bring these games to our forum. It is a lot of work.
you missed some tag errors like in the car while getting rubbed by Eve instead of the MC nametag it shows Clara.
i know its more of an original script error.. but if you went and fixed the script then might as well fix all you can :)

Reactions: Inanna_17 and Putzi

Strannikk

Mar 15, 2020
Hi,
There is some issue with links...

I cannot download the Windows/Linux Non-Incest version from MEGA:
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

Thanks.

Inanna_17

Jun 13, 2019
you missed some tag errors like in the car while getting rubbed by Eve instead of the MC nametag it shows Clara.
i know its more of an original script error.. but if you went and fixed the script then might as well fix all you can :)
I found the line you mentioned showing an improper speaker, and found like 3 others as well. They've been fixed and my link above has been updated to the newer version.
https://f95zone.to/threads/pure-love-v0-4-1-mr-axxx.37876/post-3356097

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
What's the difference between editions, do they just change the relationships and text or do you lose any adult scenes?
Not an incest fan but even less of a fan of missing out on scenes (hey a big titty MILF is a big titty MILF)...

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
What's the difference between editions, do they just change the relationships and text or do you lose any adult scenes?
Not an incest fan but even less of a fan of missing out on scenes (hey a big titty MILF is a big titty MILF)...
It just changes the relationship as in, the "friend" that lives with you becomes your sister. As far as scenes go I don't believe it affects that.

Reactions: libertypics

Grayman1977

Apr 8, 2018
Images are full HD and I am new to game dev I have to see a new way to compress the images.
It's the first release. It is short but more releases are coming.
To develop this much I spent 3 months of time.
And thanks for playing my game.
save in png very lightweight.

Reactions: Mr.Axxx

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
wtf happend to the render quality between days 1-3 and 4. Days 1-3 look pretty good while day 4 is super grainy.
Due to COVID-19, I have to decrease the render time. But it won't happen in the next part. Sorry about it. have a nice day.

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Unofficial Patch

Edit: Reuploaded file to include fixes for showing incorrect speakers as well as a dialogue placement in relation to a scene. If these discrepancies don't matter to you, no reason to redownload.
Thanks for your work. Fans like you make games better. be safe. Have a nice day.

robmon

Nov 23, 2018
I did a translation of the dialogues into Polish, but I don't know how to add a tongue to the menu:
If MrAxxx is happy to send a 'script' and maybe in the next version he will be in the game.

Reactions: Ruffuss and Mr.Axxx
2.50 star(s) 37 Votes