Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Mam nadzieje że polskim graczom przypadnie do gustu tłumaczenie jak rownież sama gra "Pure Love"
Niecierpliwoścą czekamy na dalsze losy bohatera.
Nie spodziewałem się tego, że spotkam tu polaka. :p Dzięki

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Polaków sporo tylko sie nie ujawniają... a szkoda :cool:
No ukrywają się, sam nie wiem czemu. :D Co do Polskiej wersji to jest spoko, ale chociaż dziwnie się gra grając po polsku, jak już tyle czasu gram z językiem angielskim i szczerze mówiąc przez to nauczyłem się bardziej angielskiego i nie muszę nawet przetłumaczać. :p

Archimus

Jul 14, 2018
Widać że to jest tłumaczenie od Polskiego bo osobiście mam podobny problem mówiąc i pisząc po Polsku ale wiadomo jak to jest w życiu; zawsze można się dogadać.

I used to work as an English language teacher and can translate well enough with the intent and context behind the sentences intact. I noticed quite a few bad translations in the text so far which when I think of the sentence in Polish and use Polish words, I understand what is trying to be said but for obvious differences in the languages doesn't work in English.

I'm still trying to translate the "talking sweetly/affectionately to X" thing. It makes sense In Polish and maybe I'm tired but I think the only closest thing in English, keeping context, would be to say "being sweet on/affectionate towards X".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you need some help and I have the time then let me know and I can translate a few things here and there, time permitting.

Seems interesting so far if the pacing is a bit rushed for my personal preferences but keep up the good work!

-{edit}- I have to admit this is some lazy writing at the moment but seeing as there are no actual options yet and it's linear then we'll have to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: MasonMotorhead

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Polaków sporo tylko sie nie ujawniają... a szkoda :cool:
Staram sie to zmienić, na tyle ile potrafie...

Dzięki mr Axxx za tak możliwość (y)
No ukrywają się, sam nie wiem czemu. :D Co do Polskiej wersji to jest spoko, ale chociaż dziwnie się gra grając po polsku, jak już tyle czasu gram z językiem angielskim i szczerze mówiąc przez to nauczyłem się bardziej angielskiego i nie muszę nawet przetłumaczać. :p
Sorry why don't you write in english??
is this a english forum ??!!

Bitte in Englisch ... uppsi pls in english

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Mr.Axxx Are you thinking make sex scenes animated? Or just pictured?
I use a sequence of pics to make it as animated. right now I am using 7pics animation. My goal is to make it as 30 or 15 images but limited budget and limited hardware to support it. so in future I will change into video animations if I get some good hardware. right 7 pics animation is my heaven.

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes