PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Looks like an ok game. Definitely needs to have the Engrish and grammar fixed to make it
a much better game though. Does look promising, but needs a lot more content and events
to get a 5 star rating.

Reactions: lyfsavor

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
Looks like an ok game. Definitely needs to have the Engrish and grammar fixed to make it
a much better game though. Does look promising, but needs a lot more content and events
to get a 5 star rating.
Pretty much this is why most people dislike the game. I feel that the story is nice, but the lack of proper English grammar makes it harder to understand, especially for non native English speakers

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Looks like an ok game.
Oh it is definitely a little better than that. It has made my favorite list. psst...Don't ask me how many games I follow.
Definitely needs to have the Engrish and grammar fixed to make it a much better game though.
I will agree with this 100%. I can't believe I actually cringed a couple times.
Does look promising, but needs a lot more content and events to get a 5 star rating.
Hey, this is a work in progress that just started out. Give him a break.

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Axxx

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey Mr.Axxx, not gonna lie, at first i thouth that was not a great game, but the history is getting better and better, don't give your hopes up, not gonna lie, still need some work, but every new version is getting better and better, you just don't need some useless buttons, for example "go answer the door" or "go check her" just put a text saying what the mc will do, buttons only go for the choices, but in the end, after playing the new version, i have high hopes for this game, like a said (a lot of times in this post) is getting better and better. Good job.

RedBone

Aug 17, 2017
Is there a HD version or do i have a bad download because the game seems real "grainy" or is that just how it is..?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is there a HD version or do i have a bad download because the game seems real "grainy" or is that just how it is..?
I was just some scenes, later will be a lot better, maybe some renders problems, at the moment is the only version.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Pretty much this is why most people dislike the game. I feel that the story is nice, but the lack of proper English grammar makes it harder to understand, especially for non native English speakers
I'm a native English speaker and I can understand a lot of devs on here aren't. That's fine, but using a computer program usually doesn't translate from the original language to English very well. Sure, it's a lot cheaper than having an actual person doing it. There are definitely quite a few sentences and grammar that did make me cringe a bit. I thing with better grammar and more events this could be a really great game.

Ruzzerion

Apr 4, 2020
Not a fan of the MC model, i´ll always say its better to hide the mc´s face. Also the story..like really? Was it written by a teenager?

Last edited:
Reactions: Macinnes

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
is the inc. patch working , cause it´s not working for me...i unzip it and put it in gamefolder but nothing happens...they stay as friends...any ideas, please?? i looked a little around but i really dont get what to do to let the inc. patch 0.42 work...the .30 version was a ready to go patch why is this one so hard???

Last edited:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
is the inc. patch working , cause it´s not working for me...i unzip it and put it in gamefolder but nothing happens...they stay as friends...any ideas, please??
Are you using the incest patch linked on the first page? (I assume you are playing on windows)
After unzipping, look at the script.rpy file in the 'game' folder.

About line 100 (or use find), you should see -
h "You'r my Sister, And your name is Ava. Happy now?"

You can also search from the bottom of the file and see -
h "Don't be shy... she's my sister... She's your (How should I put it.) Co-girlfriend (Is that even a word?)"

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Are you using the incest patch linked on the first page? (I assume you are playing on windows)
After unzipping, look at the script.rpy file in the 'game' folder.

About line 100 (or use find), you should see -
h "You'r my Sister, And your name is Ava. Happy now?"

You can also search from the bottom of the file and see -
h "Don't be shy... she's my sister... She's your (How should I put it.) Co-girlfriend (Is that even a word?)"
ok im a little inexpierienced in this things...what to do change the word "friend" in "sister" ?and at the next what write there?...isn´t there an changed patch or like last time a ready one?!

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
ok im a little inexpierienced in this things...what to do change the word "friend" in "sister" ?and at the next what write there?...isn´t there an changed patch or like last time a ready one?!
You do not need to changed anything if you are running the windows version of the game

Make sure the game is not running
Download incest patch from link on first page
copy zip file to location of purelove.exe
unzip to current location - it should ask if you want to overwrite files (answer yes)
start game

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Yet another under rated vn that I love so much. I hope it continues on. Thanks for the share. so worth the download and my time

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think that must be the first time I've ever seen food involved in a sex scene no other VN's come to mind that has used that before. But good update all this talk of pregnancy is getting exciting. :D

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I think that must be the first time I've ever seen food involved in a sex scene no other VN's come to mind that has used that before. But good update all this talk of pregnancy is getting exciting. :D
My idea to make cream better (like licking it and ava will become unresist.) but assets are limited with its parameters. they don't support bite or lick shape on them. so had to skip it. still hot chocolate came better than I expected.

Reactions: AlexTorch
2.50 star(s) 37 Votes