Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
some old saves will work.
If your saves are from v0.4.2 they will work.
If it is from v0.4.1 there is maybe a chance.

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
I have a love / hate relationship for this game ... on the one hand the renders are nice and I would even say that better than the average games on this page and on the other hand my eyes bleed when I read the story, I still can't finish digesting it ... no offense, but it is as if he were reading the story of a 12-year-old schoolboy...
I only hope that the narration matures a little more, I do not say a bestseller, but something more according to the age of the characters represented.
In the same way I wish the developer success, I know that renderer and encode is not easy either.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
some old saves will work.
If your saves are from v0.4.2 they will work.
If it is from v0.4.1 there is maybe a chance.
My saves were from 0.4.2 too, also tried the autosaves, nothing worked. Had to restart. Maybe you can look into the code for the next version? With skipping through, it was still annoying, but managable. But the further the development goes, the more annoying something like this will become, because the player needs to skip more and more. Besides the player needs to remember which dicisions were made. Not that easy in some cases.

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
None of my old save from 4.2 are working.
Mine were from 0.4.2 and didnt work
My saves were from 0.4.2 too, also tried the autosaves, nothing worked. Had to restart. Maybe you can look into the code for the next version? With skipping through, it was still annoying, but managable. But the further the development goes, the more annoying something like this will become, because the player needs to skip more and more. Besides the player needs to remember which dicisions were made. Not that easy in some cases.
Hi guys,
My saves are from V0.42 and they do work.
I hope it works for you
to rename the MC open the developer console and type:
heroname = "your name" (use the quotes)

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Hi guys,
My saves are from V0.42 and they do work.
I hope it works for you
to rename the MC open the developer console and type:
heroname = "your name" (use the quotes)
Already restarted and skipped previous content

I hope next update saves actually work

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
This writing is... awful. Genuinely some of the worst writing I've seen in a long while. The models are very odd, too. The eyes are huge, breasts look like silicone mountains (despite Lily having no idea about sex at all.)

Very odd game.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Okay, I've only just started, but I really dislike crawling text without the option to adjust the text speed.
You are supposed to go to the preference option and adjust the text speed.
If you don't know how maybe you should have someone in your household other then yourself show you how.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It's decent for now, just seems like Ava is supposed to be a big sister and not his close friend. And the English... well it could've been better but luckily it's understandable atleast.
Well not every single line can be fixed to your expectations.
There are just too many lines if you think about it.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
You are supposed to go to the preference option and adjust the text speed.
If you don't know how maybe you should have someone in your household other then yourself show you how.
Considering that post was made nine months ago, that I wasn't alone in lodging that complaint over the first few pages, and that the dev addressed my post with a promise to rectify the issue, it seems like someone with even the most basic critical thinking skills should be able to reach the logical conclusion that locked text speed was an issue in the first build that has since been addressed.

Or you could ignore all context, and go straight to being a smartass. Choice is yours I guess.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Well, I tried this game a few times, and just could not get into it. It is more just personal taste than any real issues with your game. Mr.Axxx, I wish you sucess with your game.

Reactions: Mr.Axxx

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
This story and "Mysterious Stones" ... I had to check if it wasn't the same person doing both of them.
They are both how I would imagine it'd feel like if you were listening to normal conversations while on LSD and having a stroke at the same time.

alice.jpg

I mean I may be way off here, but I think most guys would be into a girl who is smart, hot and likes 'video games'.

alice2.jpg

I know how you feel ...

Now, tell me more about this flavourless white wine ...

wine.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: despot444
2.50 star(s) 37 Votes