AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Looking at the tags...

Love/romance: Sweet
Incest: Nice
Harem: Yesss
Kinetic: Goddamnit!
Is a good Vn, in the beginning was a little silly (because they are adults and sometimes they act like kids), but so far in the last update (i have not played this one yet) the history was getting better and better. Also the scene with the chocolate i have never seen in any game so far.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is a good Vn, in the beginning was a little silly (because they are adults and sometimes they act like kids), but so far in the last update (i have not played this one yet) the history was getting better and better. Also the scene with the chocolate i have never seen in any game so far.
Thank you. Maaaayyyyybe I'll have a look at tit after all, but the chances are slim. I haven't finished any kinetic VN so far, because it's just not my thing. I like interaction.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Thank you. Maaaayyyyybe I'll have a look at tit after all, but the chances are slim. I haven't finished any kinetic VN so far, because it's just not my thing. I like interaction.
Well, so this one will probably not be your cup of tea, you have some options and choices, but is only Vn. But who knows, now with the compressed version of Crazygamer43, is only 242mb, so is worth to try, who knows, maybe this one could the the first one that you finish.

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes