Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Well, so this one will probably not be your cup of tea, you have some options and choices, but is only Vn.
Hmmm... maybe it's mistagged then. Description of the "kinetic" tag is "Used when a a visual novel style game presents the player with no choices."
Are you saying it is not kinetic? You have choices that actually change the path of the VN? VN != kinetic VN.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Game: This is about love and slow progress.
Also Game: Hello. I love you. Let me do you a handjob and then you finger me. Oh and later your sister is gonna masturbate. ALL IN THE SAME DAY.

I'm not complaining, but I ain't sure if I wanna know what's this guy's definition of "fast progress" is.
Sounds like progress, and it should be...
I love you, my darling. Let me give you a hand-job and then you can finger me.
Oh, and later your s...r is gonna teach me how to masturbate.(better)

Any more lines you wish to be fixed, let the game developer know.
The proofreading is only done once. If there's time, more then once.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Going to wait for the Inc patch before playing, not playing with landlady again.
I agree , the Patch link in the post 681 above appears to be for Ver 4.3 , not Ver 5.
Patch link 0.5.0, Please!
Here is a quick and dirty i-patch for ver 5.

I take no responsibility for any issues it causes, it's my first attempt at a patch ever and I've never played this game.
Just copied the relationships of the previous version.
Sister and Aunt.

You know what to do. Copy to \game folder

Zip, is just the same file

Dev has updated his patch and I found a few typo's in mine so I've removed it. Will not update it in the future. Having tried the game, the female characters and the MC's personality are not for my taste, won't be playing it.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow, new update, great. I'm waiting for incest path and start playing. :D
I thought it already did. And now A..T Clara enters and it's going to be epic.
If not, at least we're going to see her big milf booty parading all over the house until it does.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Here is a quick and dirty i-patch for ver 5.

I take no responsibility for any issues it causes, it's my first attempt at a patch ever and I've never played this game.
Just copied the relationships of the previous version.
Sister and Aunt.

You know what to do. Copy to \game folder

Zip, is just the same file
I didn't have any problems with it.

Reactions: zindathar and Naxos

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Hmmm... maybe it's mistagged then. Description of the "kinetic" tag is "Used when a a visual novel style game presents the player with no choices."
Are you saying it is not kinetic? You have choices that actually change the path of the VN? VN != kinetic VN.
A game with no choices. is considered a click game.
Maybe later on, choices will be implemented into the game, maybe.
Just hope it's not turned into a sanbox game or we'll be in real trouble trying to figure out where to go.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
A game with no choices. is considered a click game.
Maybe later on, choices will be implemented into the game, maybe.
Just hope it's not turned into a sanbox game or we'll be in real trouble trying to figure out where to go.

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes