Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Tried giving this a chance but wtf, Lilly points at the MC's dick and asks him what that is ? She doesn't know how to masturbate and thinks shit like "oh i should stick my finger in here, that works" and has no idea what a dick is, she also thinks she's married to the MC after having sex with him. What the actual f you know what ? The dialogue is horrendous, the female models are unattractive to put it mildly. Couldn't finish it, i know i know, its free and complaining isn't that cool but this is not a good game in any way shape or form. The MC goes down on one of the girls and the closeup shot is the same used during a 69 scene wich means her pussy is actually upside down, that's a first.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I love how you design the MC, he looks nice and handsome but the girls have that weird elvish look. kinda weird especially with their very slanted eyebrows and big eyes.
Anyway, that's only my opinion.
IMO Ava looks like an alien freak with those eyes. She needs to phone home! Another DAZ clone game with exaggerated ass and tits. Eve's titties should be registered as lethal weapons. I mean she could poke an eye out or something.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: punisher2099

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Ya I played the last release and tried to replay the game in this update because I had forgotten the story. Now I know why I forgot it. It is forgettable. The dialogue is so sappy and ludicrous I could not make it past the day at the beach. Now I recall what happens after that. M/C and Lilly get trapped on the island and endure a silly survival story that strengthens their bonds and "Pure Love". M/C's sister secretly has incestuous desires for him and Eve ends up falling for the M/C as well as a rival to Lilly, blah, blah, blah... Gonna delete this one and not look back. Oh and evidently giant pearls can come from clams...

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunedosa

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
IMO Ava looks like an alien freak with those eyes. She needs to phone home! Another DAZ clone game with exaggerated ass and tits. Eve's titties should be registered as lethal weapons. I mean she could poke an eye out or something.
Why don't you tell us how you really feel about the game?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Tried giving this a chance but wtf, Lilly points at the MC's dick and asks him what that is ? She doesn't know how to masturbate and thinks shit like "oh i should stick my finger in here, that works" and has no idea what a dick is, she also thinks she's married to the MC after having sex with him. What the actual f you know what ? The dialogue is horrendous, the female models are unattractive to put it mildly. Couldn't finish it, i know i know, its free and complaining isn't that cool but this is not a good game in any way shape or form. The MC goes down on one of the girls and the closeup shot is the same used during a 69 scene wich means her pussy is actually upside down, that's a first.
She's a virgin, I believe.
Later, Ava shows her how to do things with her body.
It's all her mother's fault. She's over protective of her and never found love until now.
That's one way to summarize the story so far.
Eve is jealous of Lilly and wants a piece of the action, that's another way.
What I really want to see is how sexy, hot and curvy A..Clara looks.
She may be the milf needed to spice up the juicy story.
From what I read on the script and the one single pic I saw, she sure is gonna make it interesting.

Last edited:

robmon

Nov 23, 2018
Hello, this is my translation of the PureLove-0.5.0 game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

Moje własne tłumaczenie gry PureLove-0.5.0 po Polsku
"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi też swój jężyk mają) He He ...
Pozdrawiam Robmon"

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Alice and Aunt Clara in my opinion are the only ones who look "normal" without weird face, eyes, breasts that do not look like they have implants etc..

Besides, I don't like Eve, the annoying character.. :mad:
She pisses me off how she keeps trying to fight the MC. I don't like the way she wants to get the MC.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Alice and Aunt Clara in my opinion are the only ones who look "normal" without weird face, eyes, breasts that do not look like they have implants etc..

Besides, I don't like Eve, the annoying character.. :mad:
She pisses me off how she keeps trying to fight the MC. I don't like the way she wants to get the MC.
I agree about Eve. I really really hope we can deny her in the future. Like straight-up "FUCK OFF BITCH". I hate Yandere characters lol.

Reactions: Valeck and Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I agree about Eve. I really really hope we can deny her in the future. Like straight-up "FUCK OFF BITCH". I hate Yandere characters lol.
If she doesn't change and doesn't talk to MC honestly and doesn't apologize to him and Lilly for her behavior, she doesn't stand a chance with me. And I admit that it would be nice if she could be removed from the harem (only Eve, because I like the rest of the women, especially Aunt Clara and Alice). Although it's interesting how it will be, because this game is more of a kinetic novel, so we don't have a lot of relationship choices here, it's just that every girl loves MC and we have no choice whether we want to be in a relationship or not.

PS. Good club, Cece and Lexi are the best. :)

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
If she doesn't change and doesn't talk to MC honestly and doesn't apologize to him and Lilly for her behavior, she doesn't stand a chance with me. And I admit that it would be nice if she could be removed from the harem (only Eve, because I like the rest of the women, especially Aunt Clara and Alice). Although it's interesting how it will be because this game is more of a kinetic novel, so we don't have a lot of relationship choices here, it's just that every girl loves MC and we have no choice whether we want to be in a relationship or not.
I agree. Though, once I see a character a certain way, then I tend to just want nothing to do with them. Even if they do become redeemed. That's just how I am lol. I like Aunt Clara, but not really as a LI. Hopefully, the dev lets us choose who to bring into the harem. Because we did get some choice at the beginning of the game. So hopefully, we get more near the end. May or may not happen.

PS. Good club, Cece and Lexi are the best. :)
You have good taste :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Qmil679

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Why don't you tell us how you really feel about the game?
Hey to each their own I suppose. I wasn't trying to be rude. I for one am just tired of all the games with the exaggerated proportions on the models both male and female. It's so cartoonish IMO. I would not mind if one or two of the characters were reasonably that way but so many of these games on here make EVERY female and every male that way. The other thing that bugs me is so many M/C's are shorter than the Amazonian stereotype females. Meh I tried to give this one a fair go but just could not do it. I personally play these for a good story more than for fap material. Dr. Pink Cakes and a few others, for example, have that ability to spin a good yarn. Too bad those types are few and far between. It's like a lot of video games. Some are epic with great lore and stories and some are meh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cicero_Dole

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I agree. Though, once I see a character a certain way, then I tend to just want nothing to do with them. Even if they do become redeemed. That's just how I am lol. I like Aunt Clara, but not really as a LI. Hopefully, the dev lets us choose who to bring into the harem. Because we did get some choice at the beginning of the game. So hopefully, we get more near the end. May or may not happen.

You have good taste :)
This is all part of MC's plan to teach her a lesson first, then she'll be submissive and tender and all those goody goody things people want. You have to tame the tigress before you try to put your head inside the mouth. If all goes as planned, she'll be part of the Harem in no time.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 37 Votes