ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I agree about Eve. I really really hope we can deny her in the future. Like straight-up "FUCK OFF BITCH". I hate Yandere characters lol.
Well she's a challenge, I admit but since I see no other bad guys in the game other then Eve, I tend to give her a benefit of a doubt. Something tells me she'll be the part of the story that will be the most fun. Taming the tigress path.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Mr.Axxx. I think I liked Ava's previous face more, it would be better if you return it back. Her previous face added her uniqueness. Do everything as you see fit, I love your game (y), but I just think that you shouldn't have changed it

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
oof the grammar is bad, not the worst I've seen by far but its throwing me off a bit.
You can always find the script and fix it yourself.
Proofreaders don't get paid a cent. They do the job for free.
How many times do you wish a proofreader goes over and over that script?
We do our best to make sure you understand it at least once.
It is more annoying for us the first time. It needs to go over at least more then once.
Tons of games have the same problem. I don't see anyone volunteering to do the job for free anytime soon, cause nobody wants to do a thing for free.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
It is more annoying for us the first time. It needs to go over at least more then once.
Tons of games have the same problem. I don't see anyone volunteering to do the job for free anytime soon, cause nobody wants to do a thing for free.
You're not quite correct there - au contraire mon ami, there's quite a few volunteers actually.
But we can't do them all - way too many games out there.
And once you've gotten bitten by the 'abandoned' bug and/or devs ghosting you all of a sudden just because their new girlfriend (read: Poontang) comes into play you start shying away from new releases...

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
Why would anyone volunteer to do anything for free, lawl? That's disrespectful of you, to think so little of others time and value. Grow up, kid.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
plastico.PNG I don't doubt that it is probably an amazing game. But personally... I don't like this face, I find it very... Plastic(?) But I'm probably too ungrateful xD sorry, great game! probably

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
This is a great little game, i thoroughly playing from start to finish, but then again im sucker for unconditional love and bazookas so maybe im a bit biased.
One thing i have to point out is that i start to"dislike" how overeager Sis is getting with the whole harem deal, so much that was jealous of Lilly not putting a dildo inside her? While i do like tastefull lesbian content in games, i hope thats not the case with Lilly especially since she is being portrayed as a saint and PERFECT girlfriend type.

Last but not least a personal gripe i had with the game. I LOVE Eve, she is second only to Lilly and she needs more content. She is a great yandere character and while i know the game doesn't offer serious choices so far, i hope we can get some sort of choice as to keep her like she is now(obsessive and all that good stuff) and not just break her down hard.

PS Auntie was awesome! I loved that feeding scene in bedroom, it's a rare treat to see MILF characters to show motherly affection instead of just being "Im old, im your aunt, now fuck me" and i hope to see more motherly scenes with her like that one.

Reactions: lassoluh
2.50 star(s) 37 Votes