ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This is a great little game, i thoroughly playing from start to finish, but then again im sucker for unconditional love and bazookas so maybe im a bit biased.
One thing i have to point out is that i start to"dislike" how overeager Sis is getting with the whole harem deal, so much that was jealous of Lilly not putting a dildo inside her? While i do like tastefull lesbian content in games, i hope thats not the case with Lilly especially since she is being portrayed as a saint and PERFECT girlfriend type.

Last but not least a personal gripe i had with the game. I LOVE Eve, she is second only to Lilly and she needs more content. She is a great yandere character and while i know the game doesn't offer serious choices so far, i hope we can get some sort of choice as to keep her like she is now(obsessive and all that good stuff) and not just break her down hard.

PS Auntie was awesome! I loved that feeding scene in bedroom, it's a rare treat to see MILF characters to show motherly affection instead of just being "Im old, im your aunt, now fuck me" and i hope to see more motherly scenes with her like that one.
Yes, I hope to see more milfs like Aunt Clara come into play.
The more milf the merrier. I hope to see a big milf Harem, that's better then best and bigger then big.

Heeumna

Sep 12, 2020
I see incest tag and incest patch but Can smeoneo please comfirm me is this som mom incest game?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Why was the incest tag removed from this game. It's very much incest and has been from the beginning. Why remove it?

D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Pure Love 0.6.1 Compressed with gestures enabled.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes