Attal

Oct 25, 2017
and when this have 150 pages it will still be a random post instead of update to main page?
Well, then test the patch and ping the uploader if it works. Things don't just magically appear on the main post.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
A game with no choices. is considered a click game.
Maybe later on, choices will be implemented into the game, maybe.
Just hope it's not turned into a sanbox game or we'll be in real trouble trying to figure out where to go.
I would just like to know if that tag is correct. Because Pure Love has choices, it's per this site's definition not kinetic.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
The release itself looks like has the incest patch inside. There is a script.rpyin file.
Make a backup of script.rpy, then rename script.rpyin to script.rpy, should work.
Yeah, seems to work just fine. Nice find.

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
V0.5 has few choices.
Cum in mouth or face.
Tell her to swallow or not.
Strip poker: Choose who takes off the shirt.
The story changes almost nothing, because of the choices.

The most relevant choice is to stop Eve when he tries to masturbate you (MC) in the car. Or let her continue. That doesn't change the story sequence.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kinetic novel tag looks correct for now.

V0.5.0 need some new tags:
- Oral sex
- Vaginal sex
- creampie
- virgin (Ava)
- animated

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Either earlier saves no longer work or you have to start from the beginning because I am not seeing any new content both with and without the patch. All I see is "Upcoming in the next part", followed by this screen..

And WTF is a "sitff"? :sneaky:

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
.....me with my DICK every time this game drops....

puching dick.gif

It's like and old 80's Nissan truck...

Nissan-720.jpg

Aint the most beautiful thing out there.. but gha-DAYUM if it doesn't do the job and get you there EVERY.SINGLE.FUCKING.TIME!:love:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hmmm... maybe it's mistagged then. Description of the "kinetic" tag is "Used when a a visual novel style game presents the player with no choices."
Are you saying it is not kinetic? You have choices that actually change the path of the VN? VN != kinetic VN.
I cannot remember if your choices make actual change in the game (besides being a dick or a nice guy) but the game have some choices, it complete change the game 100%? nop, but like i said, now with the compressed version, you could give a shot, and who knows. About the tags, somentimes they are not right, and somentimes, just because the game give you choices, and they don't change the actual gameplay, the tags are right, a good example is incest, a lot of games here are "step" and because of the incest tag not showing "actual blood related" it could lead to a incest tag.
  • Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]

Reactions: Grimtown

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I cannot remember if your choices make actual change in the game (besides being a dick or a nice guy) but the game have some choices, it complete change the game 100%? nop, but like i said, now with the compressed version, you could give a shot, and who knows. About the tags, somentimes they are not right, and somentimes, just because the game give you choices, and they don't change the actual gameplay, the tags are right, a good example is incest, a lot of games here are "step" and because of the incest tag not showing "actual blood related" it could lead to a incest tag.
  • Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]
You know what a pain it is to proofread a game with choices?
While you read the choices, they tend to make no sense.
It's simple to do it this way At least it follows one path and not different ones.
You get lost in the story knowing you are following a small different path or many small different paths.
Right now, I like it the way it is. When the game developer gets more practice, he might want to expand the game into an open world category. It's a lot more work for us, but it might be worth it in the end.

Reactions: AlexTorch

momo907

Feb 16, 2019
I love how you design the MC, he looks nice and handsome but the girls have that weird elvish look. kinda weird especially with their very slanted eyebrows and big eyes.
Anyway, that's only my opinion.

Reactions: Macinnes

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Tried giving this a chance but wtf, Lilly points at the MC's dick and asks him what that is ? She doesn't know how to masturbate and thinks shit like "oh i should stick my finger in here, that works" and has no idea what a dick is, she also thinks she's married to the MC after having sex with him. What the actual f you know what ? The dialogue is horrendous, the female models are unattractive to put it mildly. Couldn't finish it, i know i know, its free and complaining isn't that cool but this is not a good game in any way shape or form. The MC goes down on one of the girls and the closeup shot is the same used during a 69 scene wich means her pussy is actually upside down, that's a first.

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes