Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It is very cheesy but fun. It is a mad story but there worse. I agree about the bazookas; why so big and so unnatural. The models are strange but we have seen them before.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
A good update, small but good, we just need more history and context and we are done, great job improving the game Mr.Axxx.

View attachment 718944

I mean I may be way off here, but I think most guys would be into a girl who is smart, hot and likes 'video games'.
Now, yes, but 30 years ago she will be called the worst kind of person. For they age, it look like was at 13-14 years ago and by that time, she was probably called nerd at max.

Reactions: Mr.Axxx

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
The big boobs tag is not enough, should get another tag that describes games like this better. Something along the lines of "plastic melons" should do it.

I mean I don't mind big breasts but I hate it when these breasts are this big and defy the laws of physics. There is not even an attempt to simulate gravity (although there are enough plugins for DAZ3D to do this for you if you don't want to do it manually) and boobs that pierce through people, beds, floors, walls (check preview image when MC sleeps with a boob in his back) just hint towards superficial work.

My point is: if you like big boobs or you want to create content for those that like/love big/huge boobs you just have to go the extra mile. Just pushing a few sliders to or over their max is usually detrimental. Get the plugins or fix the clothes and if you cannot find the time to edit the poses then find a camera angle that hides it. One thing I am currently experimenting currently is Force on bodies. Some poses look exceptionally good.

The attached pics are a quick example of using dforce on body parts. One with just the morphs and the other with the morphs and dforce simulation. This is just dforce without additional plugins that could help with even more realism adding gravity or movement simulation. So if I can do it, a game developer surely could do a better job and games will look even better.

Reactions: Burgh917

robmon

Nov 23, 2018
Hello, this is my translation of the PureLove-0.4.3 game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

Moje własne tłumaczenie gry PureLove-0.4.3 po Polsku
"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi też swój jężyk mają) He He ...
Pozdrawiam Robmon"

Reactions: Grzmilu and Mr.Axxx

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What is it with VN's and the MC being floored by one punch and to end up in hospital I often wonder if these attackers have fists of steel or something. A nice introduction to Alice hope we'll get more of her.

ESKgamer

Dec 17, 2018
I know this may seem a very small issue but I know the VN community is very large. This is purely feedback and not meant to be taken as criticism.
For story driven games like this one, it would lift it 1000% if you could get the script looked at and edited by a natural English speaking friend or volunteer. It wouldn't take much with each update to have the script re-done in normal speech. I play quite a few of these games but I end up just skipping dialog, and therefore story line, when the English is this bad. Please understand, I don't code and I don't make games so I know I may be told to shut up and accept things gratefully. This is just honest feedback that, I believe, would help many more people engage with your game.

Reactions: Paputi

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
so I decided to try this game because it look interesting and well this is what I have to say about the game

positives:
the characters models look incredible even if they look a bit too busty

the story is okay it's not the best, but it's better than some games out here

the animations are not the best but at least you get a good fapping material ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

negatives:

there's a lot of bad grammar

some renders look amazing but then there are other renders that are not so amazing and the kind of disturbs the flow of the game

this is more of a Nitpicking then a negative but I hate that Lilly gets all the attention, yes I know that some of the other girls get some attention and yes I know that we are only on day 4 but even then I still think that she gets all the attention if you go to make a game about harem you have to make sure that each girl has a bit of attention

overall I think the this game have potential

I like these games that the choices are easy and the girls just want to jump on your dick immediately you don't see games like that a lot here

• Hey there
Reactions: Mr.Axxx

sarblin

Jan 6, 2019
Very fast-food kind of game. It feels like you're doing a cheap harem speedrun.

Nevertheless, for what it is, I didn't hate it. I even kinda liked the clash of one-dimensional personalities.

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Game: This is about love and slow progress.
Also Game: Hello. I love you. Let me do you a handjob and then you finger me. Oh and later your sister is gonna masturbate. ALL IN THE SAME DAY.

I'm not complaining, but I ain't sure if I wanna know what's this guy's definition of "fast progress" is.

DESTROYER26

May 31, 2020
Hi everyone. By any chance anyone knows what model assets the dev use for the girls in the game? Thanks in advance.

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes