Jul 26, 2018
oh great, please share your method with your fellow players.
Note: Make sure game is not running
What I did is I copied the "game folder" from the extracted file(from zip file) to android > data > com.mraxxx.purelove > files. So, there is now two folders inside files folder. One is save folder and the other is game folder

• Star-struck
Reactions: Mr.Axxx

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Note: Make sure game is not running
What I did is I copied the "game folder" from the extracted file(from zip file) to android > data > com.mraxxx.purelove > files. So, there is now two folders inside files folder. One is save folder and the other is game folder
Do you need rooted phone for it?

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Not a fan of the MC model, i´ll always say its better to hide the mc´s face. Also the story..like really? Was it written by a teenager?
His hair really bothers me, not sure why, looks like a bad Elvis doo, or someone took a dump on his head!

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Kinda feel wrong when Ava says "he feel much better than her toys", when he supposedly take her virginity. If she already been inserting dildos and what not... Shouldn't be any hymen there then.

Jul 26, 2018
Do you need rooted phone for it?
You don't need a rooted phone, my phone is not rooted. You can access some your android data files folder without rooting it but the content for some apps are hidden for security purposes or privacy I think, I'm not sure about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Axxx

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Its very good start to game, but its 900cc tits that put me off, i mean you could put variety into the models figures and i guess the MC has 20" dick (didnt get that far). but what i did see was good

Last edited:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Kinda feel wrong when Ava says "he feel much better than her toys", when he supposedly take her virginity. If she already been inserting dildos and what not... Shouldn't be any hymen there then.
I haven't got far into this but I get the feeling you don't know what a hymen actually is, its relation to or indication of virginity is some thousands of years old bullshit thought of by men who treated their daughters as bartering currency and couldn't pass a high school test on human biology yet for some stupid reason still persists to this day. Hell, the whole concept of virginity is stupid, a vagina doesn't miraculously change the moment a penis is put into it, goes the other way too.

Last edited:

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Mm, so I'm playing the 0 4 2 version, but still get the 'that's all for this update' sort of message after the car scene with Eve...
There should be more content, I can also see the images in the folder, but can't seem to activate the content.
Anybody any idea what I'm doing wrong ? Thx

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Mm, so I'm playing the 0 4 2 version, but still get the 'that's all for this update' sort of message after the car scene with Eve...
There should be more content, I can also see the images in the folder, but can't seem to activate the content.
Anybody any idea what I'm doing wrong ? Thx
Old saves are not working play new game in 0.4.2.

Reactions: patrickB

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
Alright so here's my take on this game after suffering through the first day of content and dialogue. I'm going to try to be as nice as can be. The dialogue between characters is ugh horrible. The use of caps is just as over the top as the character model's ridiculously over exaggerated busts, curves and eyes. The sister's eyes look like an alien's. The dialogue problems are not just a poor English translation issue. It's just bad writing. I tried to continue through this update, but I could not take it any more after Lilly and the M/C go to the beach and go in the water after just stating they have no swimwear. Oof!
I just tapped out after the beach scene too..who the hell wheres a sweatsuit to the beach or in the f'n ocean?? WTF! LOL! and the pointy facial features are creepy AF! them chicks could stab someone with them noses...there was one scene where it looked like a finger was trying to poke its way out of Ava's cheek..

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Pure Love [v0.4.3] [Mr.Axxx]

Original Size: 1.8 GB
Compressed Size: 224 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes