Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
PureLove-0.4.1-pc
PureLoveIncestEdition-0.4.1-pc

these different games?
or they changed the name after added separate patch for incest?

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
I can live with bad english/cringey dialogue. And sure if all the women have had ridiculous breast enlargement surgery and lip fillers, that's fine too. But I've just started and the MC has had his car taken by his sister because he didn't inform her that the aunt wasn't arriving. Which he just lets her do because reasons? And then he defends her.

Is he going to continue to be such a wet towel? Or is there going to be some unexpected dive into childhood trauma that explains why he loves her so much and lets her treat him like a carpet. Or is her route a femdom one?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I'm a first time player and thought the game was okay but needs some improvements, The english dialogue is a bit hit and miss at times, I would prefer to have more choices for which girls interest me for the final outcome which is obviously a Harem instead of having to get involved with every girl in sight, some of the renders in the final day was slightly grainy also... I am in no way trying to discredit the game, this is just what I feel could be improved on and I hope that the game can improve in the future.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Alright so here's my take on this game after suffering through the first day of content and dialogue. I'm going to try to be as nice as can be. The dialogue between characters is ugh horrible. The use of caps is just as over the top as the character model's ridiculously over exaggerated busts, curves and eyes. The sister's eyes look like an alien's. The dialogue problems are not just a poor English translation issue. It's just bad writing. I tried to continue through this update, but I could not take it any more after Lilly and the M/C go to the beach and go in the water after just stating they have no swimwear. Oof!

Reactions: Boneprone
2.50 star(s) 37 Votes