Neoxert

Apr 3, 2021
Guys Warning! :) Don`t use Gallery/cheat unlocker because game will end earlier in day 7, scene 3. There are 9 and 9.5 days. I found out it by extracting archive.rpa of the game because game had strange ending

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Hey guys I hope you all are fine.
Guys I will like to share my scene gallery mod in which I had added scenes of the game . Here is the mod link:

Mega

And guys here is my discord link join me there for mods and ports
getting errors with the scene gallery
Code:
```

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 167, in script

jump expression _in_replay

ScriptError: could not find label 'galleryscene1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "D:\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute

rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)

File "D:\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup

raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Pure Love 0.9.5

```

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
They make out before the MC even think about accepting Eve (it was even supposed to be her first kiss...), after which Ava declares how they are girlfriends now (again, the MC hasn't accepted Eve yet and has no clue what's going on), then after he accepts Eve in the "harem" (but apparently not really a harem) they start fooling around without him and Ava is even disappointed when Eve doesn't let her take her virginity... So yeah. I know a lot of people don't mind that kind of stuff when we are talking about girl on girl, but I'm not fond of things like that happening behind the MC's back.
I'm leaving this here so that people who want to play this game can be warned. I think this becomes a polyamorous relationship game because of this and Ava kinda cheats on MC in this scene because there was never a talk between them about the girls dating other people. I felt sick seeing it so wanted to give people like me a heads up. You can't skip it btw.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
getting errors with the scene gallery
Code:
```

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "D:\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute

rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)

File "D:\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup

raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Pure Love 0.9.5

```
Found out the scene replay does work but ONLY if you replace the script in the cheat folder over the incest patch so the patch isnt compatible and you cant return from the replay gallery scene Im very surprised no one has mentioned this when its a completed game.

Reactions: Pepenone

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I'm leaving this here so that people who want to play this game can be warned. I think this becomes a polyamorous relationship game because of this and Ava kinda cheats on MC in this scene because there was never a talk between them about the girls dating other people. I felt sick seeing it so wanted to give people like me a heads up. You can't skip it btw.
Not needed but thanks.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Does the game have a 1.0 version? Or is 0.95 the last version? If there was a 1.0, was it Patreon only?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Pure Love v0.9.5 with the incest patch included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

Tomal

Jul 11, 2019
Pure Love [v0.9.5 Public] Android + Incest patch
I've put the incest patch into the official android version. So all the credit goes to the original creator.
Enjoy☺
Apk file link:

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I haven't played yet mainly because of what i've read in comments. From what i've read this is more of a poly relationship game not a harem game. And i hate the everybody loves everybody and all the girls turn bisexual. This site is suppose to be adding new tags which include the poly tag and imo will force more than half the harem tagged games on this site to re tag from harem to poly tag including this one.

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes