Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
So what kind is it "completed"? It is like proper completed, rushed completed, completed because there will be part 2 or something else. I don't check this game for a very long time and don't know what is status of this game.

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
Hey guys I hope you all are fine.
Guys I will like to share my scene gallery mod in which I had added scenes of the game . Here is the mod link:

Mega

And guys here is my discord link join me there for mods and ports
where to put the gallery mod?

ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
ok this last update threw me for a complete 360 and then some. Like i was beyond confused and thought ihad missed something lol

edited: oh my f***ing god why does Ava creep methe hell out sometimes? Likeas i was writing this post, I was on the main menu and just by the corner of my eye I saw the image where she is laying on her bed pressing her breasts together and just the look she gave or rather the lighting and stuff I swear to God she looked like some child’s worst nightmare or like someone u do not want to ever cross in a dark alley! Gave me the chills

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: stahalle

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
This is my personal opinion and in no way reflects what anyone else may think.
It's still a little hard to follow the English in a lot of places but not impossible.
And I did like this really game right up until the Eva sex scene.
The Dom slave bit seemed to come straight out of left field.
And I'm not really into that stuff anyway so it made no sense to me personally.
It also managed to damage my personal opinion of the nice guy image of the MC if I'm honest.

But I kept playing and ended up wishing I hadn't I personally hate LI Dream Sex in games.
Especially if they are before the MC actually has a sex scene with that girl I'm ok with dream sex if it's not a LI and if the girl its with isn't a side piece either if she isn't even in the game except in the dream that's even better.

The problem Is if you dream of having sex with a girl you like and you haven't seen her completely naked before.
Then unlike in a game you wont picture exactly like she looks if you ever do see her naked no ones imagination is that good.
But the LI in a dream sex scene in a game looks exactly like she dos in the dream as when MC eventually has sex with her.
Dream sex with a LI also removes any anticipation or excitement from when it dos supposedly happen in game.
And I can honestly say I was really looking forward to the Clara sex scene but meh not any more.

Not to mention no offence but it was one weird shit dream and further off putting as far as my impression of the MC go's.
But again I want to state this is just my opinion and unlikely to be shared by anyone else.

The game as a whole is pretty good It's just that last bit that ruins it for me.
If there is ever a sequel or second chapter I'm not sure I will bother trying it now.

But I will wish the Dev luck either way.
Just sayin.

Feb 1, 2021
This error makes it not possible to use old saves?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1073, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 1078, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 889, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 807, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19043 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Pure Love 0.9.5
Sun Oct 23 06:37:41 2022
```

I got the same error.

Anybody knows how to fix it?

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
What's "v1.0 Specials"? Should I play it before or after the main game?

Also, what 's the file with "DA" name in the GoFile link, which is only more than 300MB?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Mr.Axxx
Just wanted thank you for a really enjoyable update. I'm unclear if this is complete or this is the first completed chapter. Either way I look forward to whatever you do next. Thank you for all your hard work. Loved your VN!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pepenone

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
Somebody can tell me if worth it? i've saw some saying it has a rush end... complaining about how some character are out of the MC harem, even saying he lacks of personality like a Princess retard lol... So my question, this worth the try and will be a part 2 or i shall keep looking?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Somebody can tell me if worth it? i've saw some saying it has a rush end... complaining about how some character are out of the MC harem, even saying he lacks of personality like a Princess retard lol... So my question, this worth the try and will be a part 2 or i shall keep looking?
It all started really good, was a nice game, but after some time, the story got all fucked up, from the sister being (or trying) the protector of the mc to forget about all and "wow, now i'm gay and you shall be my girlfriend too", is not horrible but in my opinion is really bad. In my opinion, if you don't have anything to do, try the game, maybe you may like, but for me, after all that shit i never even finished the game.
Also about part 2 in his patreon there is this "Planned- Nerd to Alpha Reboot, Pure Love - 2, True Love (WIP)"

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
It all started really good, was a nice game, but after some time, the story got all fucked up, from the sister being (or trying) the protector of the mc to forget about all and "wow, now i'm gay and you shall be my girlfriend too", is not horrible but in my opinion is really bad. In my opinion, if you don't have anything to do, try the game, maybe you may like, but for me, after all that shit i never even finished the game.
Also about part 2 in his patreon there is this "Planned- Nerd to Alpha Reboot, Pure Love - 2, True Love (WIP)"
Ok, thanks you .. that sounds really bad ill keep looking then

shio0o

May 8, 2020
Guys can anyone help me. I play in mobile and I can't save in any of the game. Highest protocol issue keeps coming up every time in every game.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HIGHEST_PROTOCOL'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4110, in interact_core