ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow 4GB and it's now completed. I was hoping it would never end.
I only played it once way at the beginning and thought it had possibilities.
Oh well, I hope the script is good enough to read at least.
I also hope the other game is just as long as this one or longer.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Images are full HD and I am new to game dev I have to see a new way to compress the images.
It's the first release. It is short but more releases are coming.
To develop this much I spent 3 months of time.
And thanks for playing my game.
The game could use a chapter 2 not an end.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
What r u talking about? It links to the patch and the patch was updated at 6:20 this morning. (4 hours ago about)

https://f95zone.to/threads/pure-love-v0-9-5-public-mr-axxx.37876/post-4721390
The link on the OP page is wrong, it needs to have the Posts Per Page to be 20, anyone not using that is directed to the first post in the page 20 of his setup, witch is NOT the correct one. The correct way to link it is how you did it, directly to the post...

OP Link needs correction.

Peace :)

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
The link on the OP page is wrong, it needs to have the Posts Per Page to be 20, anyone not using that is directed to the first post in the page 20 of his setup, witch is NOT the correct one. The correct way to link it is how you did it, directly to the post...

OP Link needs correction.

Peace :)
Gotcha.

I guess I had no problem because I've never changed the default posts per page thing.

Feb 8, 2018
This error makes it not possible to use old saves?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1073, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 1078, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 889, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "D:\XXXgames\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\PureLove-0.9.5-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 807, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19043 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Pure Love 0.9.5
Sun Oct 23 06:37:41 2022
```
I'm getting this same error. I've tried using the correct patch and also followed the instructions regarding saves issue at the OP. Not sure what else to do other than start the game all over again :(

---Anon---

Jun 7, 2020
Hi all, i extracted the in**** patch and put it in the game folder. start the game and it says that Ava is my best friends not sis. Am i doing something wrong, HELP!! pls and thank you

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What? This is page 13........... ???? WTF ?

Solved: 20 posts per page??? Ah well...

Link to the post without page number to solve the issue:
Thanks for the update :)

Whoever is giving directions in forum by page number forgot one very key factor... not everyone sorts using the same number of items per page, some go for 20 comments per page, others 50, some 80, while I sort the max 100 items per page. Your page 20 might be my page 5 and someone else's page 12. Always better to just copy/paste a link like FatGiant did here. Thanks again for the update link, my friend!;)(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
*no more incest tag or patch*

Me: Dun Dun Dun another one bites the dust.
This is why I don't do Patreon, or even try to support any dev or content creator that works with them (at all, not just AVN's). Maybe if AVN's would stop getting made solely for cash grabs (believe it or not some are passion projects with money as a secondary consideration or not a consideration at all) "biting the dust" will be a thing of the past. If they really want that bit of extra cash (if you call half a mil a year or more like some successful dev's there "a bit") put it on SS, they don't care about content at all (incest, lolis, rape, hate, etc they don't care even if they officially state otherwise in the TOS to legally cover their asses, never heard of anyone getting banned from there for anything as long as SS is getting their 5% cut).

Last edited:

salkrim

Jul 8, 2021
This error makes it not possible to use old saves?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)
```
I got the same with the patch (can't load any of the old saves).

Without the patch, all of them load just fine.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Thanks for the update :)

Whoever is giving directions in forum by page number forgot one very key factor... not everyone sorts using the same number of items per page, some go for 20 comments per page, others 50, some 80, while I sort the max 100 items per page. Your page 20 might be my page 5 and someone else's page 12. Always better to just copy/paste a link like FatGiant did here. Thanks again for the update link, my friend!;)(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
There's a link on the front page, my dude.

I got the same with the patch (can't load any of the old saves).

Without the patch, all of them load just fine.
It's actually the same for me and I don't even know why. The code should work but it doesn't. I had to start a new game and skip through everything.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There's a link on the front page, my dude.

It's actually the same for me and I don't even know why. The code should work but it doesn't. I had to start a new game and skip through everything.
That link is not working. Had to sort the entire forum for "patch" using ctrl+F and finally found a valid link at 72 of 76 results. Need to revise the existing link to go straight to the post with the DL rather than a particular page because depending on how the user sorts their results, all sorts that are not 20 posts per page will fail. I sort 100 posts per page and not about to change for one file. Link to the file, not the page!

Adventure on, Phat:censored:

Reactions: Rikis
2.50 star(s) 37 Votes