Punto

Jun 18, 2020
EDIT 2022-02-27: Updated to version 0.8.2.

The original script has been rewritten completely. The lines are new (and mostly better) and on different places sometimes, some scenes (images) are discarded, some choices are gone and even some sounds are different now. I went trough every line, not only to restore the incest properly but also to correct some mistakes and make it (hopefully) much better readable. For example I removed a LOT of ellipsises (three dots ...) and there are still quite a few left. Enjoy.
We need an update please!!

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
Can't you see what version and when this incest patch was last updated to?
Because I somehow clearly see in the post you quoted with the incest patch that it says "Updated to version 0.8.2" and in addition in the name of the incest patch file attached there you also clearly see the version number which is 0.8.2 so I guess the answer to your question is obvious, that the last available incest patch is only for version 0.8.2 and you have to patiently wait until it is updated to the last version that is available now which is v0.9.0.
simple no would have sufficed.obviously he could see the version of the patch,thats why he asked if it would work with the update.
some patches do work through all the updates in some games.why be so superior and talk down to someone who is asking a simple question?

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021

The original script has been rewritten completely. The lines are new (and mostly better) and on different places sometimes, some scenes (images) are discarded, some choices are gone and even some sounds are different now. I went trough every line, not only to restore the incest properly but also to correct some mistakes and make it (hopefully) much better readable. For example I removed a LOT of ellipsises (three dots ...) and there are still quite a few left. Enjoy.
- thank you for your work, Fzoner95 - much apperiacted this! Would you consider an update for the last relase (0.9). if you got the time for it?

thx in advance & best regards

Reactions: Punto

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
simple no would have sufficed.obviously he could see the version of the patch,thats why he asked if it would work with the update.
some patches do work through all the updates in some games.why be so superior and talk down to someone who is asking a simple question?
Because it is obvious that since it is not written that the patch is universal and this patch is apparently edited "script.rpy" file, it needs to be updated with every new version of the game.

And I am not in any way tried to be superior in this answer but I am simply pointing out the obvious fact that since the name of the patch states the version of the game it should be obvious that such a patch needs to be updated with every new version of the game that comes out and if it was universal like in some games then first of all the patch would not be a "script.rpy" file that changes with every new version of the game and secondly surely the modder who made it would have given this information.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
All I am waiting for is the newest patch plz let the incest continue. ;) Awaiting the good stuff, not Landlady thank you. Etc.....

Reactions: Punto

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020

Plz update the newest patch thank you. ;)

J68

Mar 4, 2018
Hello, while waiting of the patch I dove in myself and made a patch for version 0.9. Just a beginning modder so hope I din't make any mistakes.
The work is based on the previous patch, same strategy, patch and improve some grammar where needed.
However, seems like the server is dropping my file each time I try to upload it here. So I created a file on Mega. Here:

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
I spent longer downloading the novel than I did reading it. The models look like someone hit them with an ugly stick and then never stopped hitting them. I can usually overlook ugly models but not when they put growths on the chests of every model where their boobs are supposed to be.-- and I'm a boob guy.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Hello, while waiting of the patch I dove in myself and made a patch for version 0.9. Just a beginning modder so hope I din't make any mistakes.
The work is based on the previous patch, same strategy, patch and improve some grammar where needed.
However, seems like the server is dropping my file each time I try to upload it here. So I created a file on Mega. Here:

Enjoy.
Awesome, thanks. If nobody else had done it before this weekend I was going to go through and update it myself, didn't want to though lol

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Sorry guys, I didnt' have time yesterday but I just finished the patch.

Hello, while waiting of the patch I dove in myself and made a patch for version 0.9. Just a beginning modder so hope I din't make any mistakes. The work is based on the previous patch, same strategy, patch and improve some grammar where needed.
However, seems like the server is dropping my file each time I try to upload it here.
Not bad. I compared your patch after I was done. Still, I put more effort into it to make the style more consistent. But the changes you made are good.

J68

Mar 4, 2018

Enjoy.
Hello all,
Found a scripting error in my patch. You can just click ignore for now, but I will be updating the patch later today.

J68

Mar 4, 2018
Sorry guys, I didnt' have time yesterday but I just finished the patch.

Not bad. I compared your patch after I was done. Still, I put more effort into it to make the style more consistent. But the changes you made are good.
Thanks, just starting out myself as modder.

Reactions: Fzoner95
2.50 star(s) 37 Votes