shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
there is no other link to compressed version? i have a lot of problems with mixdrop links not only for this game .

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
thx a lot joker for the new link.if is possibble to do the same for the sorcerer will be great.

Pure Love [v0.8.2 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.70 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.67 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 450 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 415 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Jun 13, 2021
I have question about the update download for Android how I can get go new scene without when I click on ignore the error game went to beginning of game

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
EDIT 2022-02-27: Updated to version 0.8.2.

The original script has been rewritten completely. The lines are new (and mostly better) and on different places sometimes, some scenes (images) are discarded, some choices are gone and even some sounds are different now. I went trough every line, not only to restore the incest properly but also to correct some mistakes and make it (hopefully) much better readable. For example I removed a LOT of ellipsises (three dots ...) and there are still quite a few left. Enjoy.
For some reason this version of the patch makes it so the game doesn't even wanna launch anymore. I put the new script file into the game folder of the game (the compressed version if that matters)... No error, nothing. It just doesn't launch.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
For some reason this version of the patch makes it so the game doesn't even wanna launch anymore. I put the new script file into the game folder of the game (the compressed version if that matters)... No error, nothing. It just doesn't launch.
I only use the full version, so it may be a bug of the compressed version. So far no one else has reported anything about the game not starting with the latest patch.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
ikr, idk?? Is this some teenage instagram/twitter text chat or a story? no mods installed
1646416572471.png
maybe it's just me, but it seems the dev is not the same (since after the yacht trip). the writing style and the animations seem to have changed. i.e. past animations the whole screen doesn't move, but now they do... :unsure:
it almost feels like the dev sold their account to another (like they did in some popular mmorpg).

Last edited:

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Good renders, the story did not expect Lilly to be a queen, the only thing you can improve is the animations and Pure Love would be an excellent game. Waiting to have new news about Pure Love

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Pure Love [v0.8.2 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.70 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.67 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 450 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 415 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
I went to your Patreon to see this WT, yet it isn't there? Have you removed it or am I looking in a wrong area? I scrolled back about 8-9Months and not present.

• Angry
Reactions: JokerLeader
2.50 star(s) 37 Votes