Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Pure Love [v0.8.1 Public] [Mr.Axxx]

crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 3,46 GB / 322 MB - PT-BR AND INGLISH
Original / Compressed Size Android: 3,46 GB / 322 MB - PT-BR AND INGLISH

Download (Win/Android): PC MEGA - - ANDROID MEGA -
Hello there!

Thanks for your compression. I want to invite you to join us in the Game Compression Requests 2.0 Thread where community members can request compressed versions of games and game compressors post which games they are compressing to avoid that two (or more) compressors are compressing the same games at the same time. We help each other and exchange experiences and tips and ofc we also have much fun. ;)

robmon

Nov 23, 2018
Hello, this is my translation of the PureLove [0.8.1] game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

Moje własne tłumaczenie gry PureLove [0.8.1] po Polsku
"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi też swój język mają) He He ...
Pozdrawiam Robmon"

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
anyone else getting this? the whole game has no dialogue, tried opening my old save AND even started a new game, i was still getting the "voce" with empty dialogue box..

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Pure Love [v0.8.1 Public] [Mr.Axxx]

crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 3,46 GB / 322 MB - PT-BR AND INGLISH
Original / Compressed Size Android: 3,46 GB / 322 MB - PT-BR AND INGLISH

Download (Win/Android): PC MEGA - - ANDROID MEGA -
(y)(y)(y)

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Anyone else having some error when the gallery mod is installed? I can't play any of it...Am I doing something wrong with the mod?
or is there a different way of properly installing it and not the merge/copy the files in the "game" subfolder?

any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
First ever playthrough

MC: *kisses his sister's cheek*

Lily: that's so weird

Me: ....what? How? o_O At least wait to walk in on them going at it before saying that!!

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
haha this game is so stupid that it's impossible to describe it, I don't know what people take for giving this game 5 stars but I wouldn't even give it 1. This last action with aunt fucked me up, she acted like she was 15 and never had a dick in her mouth when she have 40+ :ROFLMAO:

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
Hello, this is my translation of the PureLove [0.8.1] game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

Moje własne tłumaczenie gry PureLove [0.8.1] po Polsku
"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi też swój język mają) He He ...
Pozdrawiam Robmon"
Dzięki :)

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes