UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
When is the next update come along
Looking at my save dates over the last 12 months, which really have little predictive power, I'd expect an update late this month or early next. However, the amount of content in an update is heavily driven by the story and the update could hit tomorrow or be well into next year. I'm just offering a bit of historical data.

So the real answer was in the immediately prior comment by ProofreadingRUS "Whenever the script is ready".

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
May 17, 2020
Looking at my save dates over the last 12 months, which really have little predictive power, I'd expect an update late this month or early next. However, the amount of content in an update is heavily driven by the story and the update could hit tomorrow or be well into next year. I'm just offering a bit of historical data.

So the real answer was in the immediately prior comment by ProofreadingRUS "Whenever the script is ready".
Ok thx for telling me

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019

I'm not ready for tomorrow, it takes 3 days at least to come up with good stuff...good stuff.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well, last I heard, he's working on "A Deceitful Act," but said that the last update was so big, he was gonna split it in two parts. So when that second update is done, I'm sure he'll start working on Pure Love again.
Normally, I would like it bigger, but this time around when there's no time available for all that work plus the other script, I hope not.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Really liking the game so far. I'm on day 7 and surprised Ava has already confessed her feelings just 3 days into the game. The flashback reveal of when she fell in love with the MC was a nice touch and I'd be happy with just Lily and Ava. That said, fingers crossed for Aunt Clara throwing her hat in the ring and competing for the MC's affections as well! ;)

Ok, while I enjoyed most of the story, I do have a problem with Eve being the antagonist and still being allowed to get her happy ending. While I was upset enough to seriously consider making a counter ultimatum to Lilly and break up with her when she demanded the MC choose either her or Ava by the end of their vacation, I absolutely hated how Eve acted ever since she was first rejected.

Aside from Aunt Clara being mostly ignored throughout the bulk of the game, another thing that disappointed me was how fast Ava, in her rush to fulfill her bi-curious cravings, eagerly agreed to become Eve's girlfriend over someone like Alice instead. I so wish we could have denied Eve joining the harem, even after accepting her apology.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW and AngelGTZ0

Ruffuss

Nov 3, 2016
Pure love v0.8.1 is out for " The Public."
Hi Pure lovers,
I am happy to announce Pure love v0.8.1. is out for " The Public".
Enjoy the game and thanks for supporting me. Have a nice day.
What's new v0.8.1:-
Added Day 8 morning to the game.
Added 7 High-quality Animations (Yep you saw it right 7 HQ animations in one update...).
Added 220+ Renders.
And many more.
Download links:-

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
EDIT 2021-09-14: Updated to version 0.7.3, finally. I recommend starting a new game.

The original script has been rewritten completely. The lines are new (and mostly better) and on different places sometimes, some scenes (images) are discarded, some choices are gone and even some sounds are different now. I went trough every line, not only to restore the incest properly but also to correct some mistakes and make it (hopefully) much better readable. For example I removed a LOT of ellipsises (three dots ...) and there are still quite a few left. Enjoy.
The VN has received an update to v0.8.1 Public. Waiting patiently (Oh so patiently!) for the update.

Plus I wouldn't worry about fixing the dev's mistakes. That's on the dev. Just restore the proper incest and that will work for me.

Reactions: Johnnygreen

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Bazookas! Please do we need them? The imagination on names ran out? Eve and Ava? Surely...

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes