UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
LOL , nice joke when it gives only 28 Pages ^^
The size of the page is selectable. Default is 20 comments per page, you probably have this set to 40 (since I have it set to 40 and see 28 pages). Look on page 20, or set your number of comments per page back to 20, and page 40 will show up.

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
The size of the page is selectable. Default is 20 comments per page, you probably have this set to 40 (since I have it set to 40 and see 28 pages). Look on page 20, or set your number of comments per page back to 20, and page 40 will show up.
thanks , finally :)
only hope the WT mod gets a update too

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
What's a WT mod?
Taking your question at face value, WT stands for walkthrough. So a walkthrough mod highlights the choices that its creator thinks will give you the most content. In some cases it displays the variables that are changed by your choice.

Just1Question

Jul 29, 2020
Taking your question at face value, WT stands for walkthrough. So a walkthrough mod highlights the choices that its creator thinks will give you the most content. In some cases it displays the variables that are changed by your choice.
I seriously didn't know that. Now I'm 0.01% smarter. :p

EDIT: You know, everyone? For an update that changed the WHOLE script, you've all been really quiet about it. What do you all think of it? I personally think it's WAY better than how it was before. True, there are still many grammatical mistakes and things that don't make a whole lot of sense, but the characters have some clearer sense of personality now and more lore was added indeed.

Last edited:

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
I like some bad games that the girls are hot but this one right here is totally garbage lol, wtf was this, not even the animations saves this abomination

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
make it (hopefully) much better readable.
Although I do appreciate your efforts, some things didn't get changed for the better.

e.g.
Original: "(Eve sucks your dick quite poorly.)"
Yours: "(Eve sucks the dick quite poorly)"

Original: "(You start deepthroating Eve.)"
Yours: "(Eve gets deepthroated)"

Original: "(You start pounding her.)"
Yours: "(She gets pounded)"

There are a number of those where you changed it to make it sound like viewed by a spectator instead of from the MC's viewpoint.

Reactions: Fzoner95

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Although I do appreciate your efforts, some things didn't get changed for the better.

e.g.

There are a number of those where you changed it to make it sound like viewed by a spectator instead of from the MC's viewpoint.
Up to version 0.7.2 the narration came from a third person narrator: "[MC] goes to the livingroom". This was changed in 0.7.3 to a second person narrator: "You go to the livingroom". I just sticked to that.
But then there is this fantasy inside Eve's head. Since in this scene the actor is no longer "You" (The MC or the player) but an image of the MC inside another character's head it makes no sense to address the player here imo. I know these sentences sound a bit clunky but I don't see any other way.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
But then there is this fantasy inside Eve's head. Since in this scene the actor is no longer "You" (The MC or the player) but an image of the MC inside another character's head it makes no sense to address the player here imo. I know these sentences sound a bit clunky but I don't see any other way.
Ah, I just did a quick compare to see the changes before actually starting a forced new playthrough given all of the changes made to the original. When I get to those points I'll see how this plays out...

Reactions: Fzoner95

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019

e.g.

You proofread what you can within the given time, unless you want to wait months for the next update.
Fixing every single line takes time. No need to be so picky.
At least you understand what's happening compared to hundreds of other games.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
You proofread what you can within the given time, unless you want to wait months for the next update.
Fixing every single line takes time. No need to be so picky.
At least you understand what's happening compared to hundreds of other games.
You apparently didn't get my point. The changes makes this almost an entirely rewritten script instead of just a patch. If time had been an issue, the author probably wouldn't have made the gazillion additional changes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
You apparently didn't get my point. The changes makes this almost an entirely rewritten script instead of just a patch. If time had been an issue, the author probably wouldn't have made the gazillion additional changes
I's Rempy, if it bothers you so much, you can fix the script yourself for yourself.
It's not that hard.

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes