Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Anybody else having issues with opening a save from the previous version?
If you read changelog you can see this
Saves Issue:- Old saves may not work So I am providing a save file with this release.
Drop that in the saves folder under the game folder.
so you either have to start a new game or use the attached save which can be found in this post on patreon

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Hey guys I hope you all are fine.
Guys I will like to share my scene gallery mod in which I had added scenes of the game . Here is the mod link:

Mega

And guys here is my discord link join me there for mods and ports
hey man, does this gallery mod work with v0.7.3?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
EDIT 2021-09-03: Sorry guys, this is still version 0.7.2, I'm on it but it will take a while.
old saves not working so I guess that have to do with the overhaul? or is it because the saves contain old info from the old patch?
so restart needed even if we wait for patch?

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
old saves not working so I guess that have to do with the overhaul? or is it because the saves contain old info from the old patch? so restart needed even if we wait for patch?
The new script changes a lot of things so I'm afraid you need a restart anyway, with the (new) patch or "vanilla" 0.7.3.

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
what's the freshest version of the incest patch? don't want to grab an old one and corrupt my shit.

Just1Question

Jul 29, 2020
what's the freshest version of the incest patch? don't want to grab an old one and corrupt my shit.
There is none so far. Read this:
EDIT 2021-09-03: Sorry guys, this is still version 0.7.2, I'm on it but it will take a while.

Looks like the script has been rewritten completely. The lines are new (and mostly better) and on different places sometimes, some scenes (images) are discarded, some choices are gone and even some sounds are different now. I will go through every line but it will take time. Next time will be faster though.

Aug 26, 2021

Looks like the script has been rewritten completely. The lines are new (and mostly better) and on different places sometimes, some scenes (images) are discarded, some choices are gone and even some sounds are different now. I will go through every line but it will take time. Next time will be faster though.
Thanks a lot

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

I wanted to ask you if you are still working on the incest patch for the last version 0.7.3 or not because I don't know if it's still worth waiting for the new patch to play with incest or if you abandoned that patch we will have to play the censored version without incest.

Reactions: laseracid

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I wanted to ask you if you are still working on the incest patch for the last version 0.7.3 or not because I don't know if it's still worth waiting for the new patch to play with incest or if you abandoned that patch we will have to play the censored version without incest.
Actually I'm working on it every day for a couple of minutes. But feel free to play it as it is, of course.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Actually I'm working on it every day for a couple of minutes. But feel free to play it as it is, of course.
Ok thanks a lot for the info, of course I can wait patiently for your patch since I know you are still working on it.

Take your time and thanks for your work so far on this patch because I always prefer to play the incest version if possible rather than some crappy version with roommate, tenant or landlady.

Just1Question

Jul 29, 2020
hey Fzoner95 where i find it
How to use incest patch? It contains a file of 108kb
Guys, there's no incest patch yet, read this:

Reactions: illuminati09
2.50 star(s) 37 Votes