Ruffuss

Nov 3, 2016

Hi Pure Lovers,
Pure Love v0.9.0 will be released in the tier-based and in parts. And release dates are below for all tiers.
For The Legendary Lovers ($35) - Today
For The Loyal Lovers ($20) - Aug 22th, 2022
For The Dedicated Lovers ($15) - Aug 25th, 2022
For
The Passionate Lovers ($10) - Aug 27th, 2022
For Romantic Lovers ($5) - Aug 30th, 2022
For Enthusiastic Lovers ($2) - Sep 1st, 2022
For Helper Lovers ($1) - Sep 3rd, 2022
For Public - Sep 6th, 2022
I hope you enjoy the game.

What's new v0.9.0:-
Added Day 9 to the game.
Added 13 High-quality Animations (Yep again you saw it right 13 HQ animations in one update...).
Added 3 Outfit intro videos (30 fps HD Videos).
Added 420+ Renders.
Add 3 HD Images to Gallery.
And many more.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
ok i tryed really i switched how many post per site are shown BUT that incest patch is not showing anywhere (at leats no one for the current version) only outdated ones that cause scripterrors,the gallery mod is too outdated and the return button in scene gallery does not work

great game so far would prefer it maybe with a select menü at start where u can set the relationship maybe look at a familyphoto and think this is my default:stepsister change here,this is my default:stepmom change here ,so can u go around the patreon rules they can even be your aunt or whateven the player want them to be would also be good so we need not always a new patch when the script is changed

just my 5 cents keep up the good work

Ruffuss

Nov 3, 2016

Pure love v0.9.0 is out for " The Public."
Hi Pure lovers,
I am happy to announce Pure love v0.9.0 is out for " The Public".
Enjoy the game and thanks for supporting me. Have a nice day.
Added Day 9 to the game.
Added 13 High-quality Animations (Yep again you saw it right 13 HQ animations in one update...).
Added 420+ Renders.
And many more.
Download links:-

Android (Releases with next update.)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Pure Love [v0.9.0 Public] [Mr.Axxx]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 478 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Here is a question: will the Incest patch for the last version work for this one as well, or does it have to be a completely new patch? If the one for the previous version will work, couldn't it just be copied over into this one?

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Excellent character mod , Reasonably fast update speed , A clear narrative , simple and brilliant incest sex , The story is weaker but not as impactful . It's really worth playing, the whole story is about 30 minutes, it's a great experience .

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019

Pure love v0.9.0 is out for " The Public."
Hi Pure lovers,
I am happy to announce Pure love v0.9.0 is out for " The Public".
Enjoy the game and thanks for supporting me. Have a nice day.
Added Day 9 to the game.
Added 420+ Renders.
And many more.
Download links:-
Windows and Linux
Mac
Android (Releases with next update.)
How is the translation going? Is it better?

Josegutty

Jan 19, 2018
EDIT 2022-02-27: Updated to version 0.8.2.

The original script has been rewritten completely. The lines are new (and mostly better) and on different places sometimes, some scenes (images) are discarded, some choices are gone and even some sounds are different now. I went trough every line, not only to restore the incest properly but also to correct some mistakes and make it (hopefully) much better readable. For example I removed a LOT of ellipsises (three dots ...) and there are still quite a few left. Enjoy.
Does this patch work with the updated version?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Does this patch work with the updated version?

EDIT 2022-02-27: Updated to version 0.8.2.
Can't you see what version and when this incest patch was last updated to?
Because I somehow clearly see in the post you quoted with the incest patch that it says "Updated to version 0.8.2" and in addition in the name of the incest patch file attached there you also clearly see the version number which is 0.8.2 so I guess the answer to your question is obvious, that the last available incest patch is only for version 0.8.2 and you have to patiently wait until it is updated to the last version that is available now which is v0.9.0.

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes