xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
Did anyone here even see the actual post or is it all just speculation?
Welp...
1642540510854.png

Fucking idiots could have made a Substar page a long time ago. It's not like this Patreon shit is new.
There's a new build up but it has less content than the old one so no point uploading anything.

Latest update post
1642540893909.png

So he's finally made a Subscribestar page, but it doesn't mean shit at this point. As long as they have a Patreon page they can't post some stuff even on Subscribestar. I hope they can switch over somehow but judging by their previous actions it will probably take like 3 years and we will have 2 new animations by then.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Welp...
View attachment 1604364

Fucking idiots could have made a Substar page a long time ago. It's not like this Patreon shit is new.
There's a new build up but it has less content than the old one so no point uploading anything.

Latest update post
View attachment 1604373

So he's finally made a Subscribestar page, but it doesn't mean shit at this point. As long as they have a Patreon page they can't post some stuff even on Subscribestar. I hope they can switch over somehow but judging by their previous actions it will probably take like 3 years and we will have 2 new animations by then.
Patreon was never the problem, 17k dollars a month and we get 1 animation per month and a few fixes? this is a matter of choice, if I was this Dev I wouldn't bother working on the game either. people are paying me for so little work? why would I give this game what it deserve in terms of cash earned?

I keep writing this but the fans of the game keep ignoring me. this Dev could pay 200-500 dollars to some random dude every month and we would get 1-2 animations plus new enemies every week, not month. hell some people here would do it for free just for fun. every day we see Devs who work with harder to use engines, create 100 times more content (not hard when every update other than 1 animation is something that took the Dev 2 hours to make) yet get a dick in the face every time they go check their cash flow.

it's like only simps pay, and they pay for pretty things. twitch sluts who don't even play video games and Devs who have really nice visuals and that's about it.

at this point in all honesty, we should all just stop posting, let this thread die. come back in 2 years, find out the Dev quit this game and started a new one (again) or idk.. maybe he updated the game with 12 new animations and maybe 2 new enemies and 1 new area LOL.. maybe some of you forget, but a lot of the content of recent months was made years ago. someone already proved it, the Dev is basically releasing old content he never published, it's called "milking" for a reason. this game is not a scam, this is important. the Dev is giving the people who pay exactly what they want. if they wanted faster/more content they would stop paying him.

pewpew168

Dec 22, 2018
Patreon was never the problem, 17k dollars a month and we get 1 animation per month and a few fixes? this is a matter of choice, if I was this Dev I wouldn't bother working on the game either. people are paying me for so little work? why would I give this game what it deserve in terms of cash earned?

I keep writing this but the fans of the game keep ignoring me. this Dev could pay 200-500 dollars to some random dude every month and we would get 1-2 animations plus new enemies every week, not month. hell some people here would do it for free just for fun. every day we see Devs who work with harder to use engines, create 100 times more content (not hard when every update other than 1 animation is something that took the Dev 2 hours to make) yet get a dick in the face every time they go check their cash flow.

it's like only simps pay, and they pay for pretty things. twitch sluts who don't even play video games and Devs who have really nice visuals and that's about it.

at this point in all honesty, we should all just stop posting, let this thread die. come back in 2 years, find out the Dev quit this game and started a new one (again) or idk.. maybe he updated the game with 12 new animations and maybe 2 new enemies and 1 new area LOL.. maybe some of you forget, but a lot of the content of recent months was made years ago. someone already proved it, the Dev is basically releasing old content he never published, it's called "milking" for a reason. this game is not a scam, this is important. the Dev is giving the people who pay exactly what they want. if they wanted faster/more content they would stop paying him.
If we let this thread die... expect the following, ad nauseam:

me likey this game. love the animations and graphics.
wow, this game is fun... short but fun. i still don't understand why there is a map when there are only 2 locations. Still, nice game
this game has so much potential, hope the devs do this game good
Can someone share the latest update for this game? I am really excited to play.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Welp...
View attachment 1604364

Latest update post
View attachment 1604373

So if I read this right this durk is going for full consensual sex in a beat'em up game? The enemy want to kill the protag so she think "Dis dick is good" and not "Stop it or I beat you up".

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019

Patreon's zealous censoring policies are still a problem. There can be multiple problems at once.

BigWeinerSteve

Jan 4, 2018

I understand the frustration with the devs and how slow the progression of the game is going. I hate it just as much as the next person. But people need to realize that it isn't just one person taking home that 17k-ish a month. It is a team of around 12 people (or more who knows?), which each have a salary and all that.

So if I read this right this durk is going for full consensual sex in a beat'em up game? The enemy want to kill the protag so she think "Dis dick is good" and not "Stop it or I beat you up".
I feel like if they go down this route, they are finally gonna lose backers. Hopefully enough for them to smarten up a bit. Honestly the devs need to feel a "big hit" before they might change their ways with the development. Can't honestly have a "beat-em up" game without the resistances/forced stuff, kind of defeats the whole idea. But honestly something needs to be done with these stupid Patreon censoring.

Last edited:
Reactions: r34X

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Well that's a major disappointment, then again if you actually supported this project 6 months into development you kinda deserve the slap in the face.

Reactions: Kalissa

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I feel like if they go down this route, they are finally gonna lose backers. Hopefully enough for them to smarten up a bit. Honestly the devs need to feel a "big hit" before they might change their ways with the development. Can't honestly have a "beat-em up" game without the resistances/forced stuff, kind of defeats the whole idea. But honestly something needs to be done with these stupid Patreon censoring.
I've seen Western devs do the whole consensual beat them up, they just turn it into a sub/dom dynamic.

BigWeinerSteve

Jan 4, 2018
I've seen Western devs do the whole consensual beat them up, they just turn it into a sub/dom dynamic.
All I can say is, we will have to see how it goes. I've never really liked those western game sub/dom dynamics. Just doesn't hit the nail as hard. Hoping I am wrong about the whole thing, but at this moment, just another waiting game.

Here4aFap

Jun 26, 2017
Where the fuck is the voice acting, no moans ,no dialogue, that's what tells me this game has no commitment behind it would've been implemented by now.

BelSlut123

Dec 31, 2017
But people need to realize that it isn't just one person taking home that 17k-ish a month. It is a team of around 12 people (or more who knows?), which each have a salary and all that.
That just makes it worse actually.

12 people making less progress with their game than the solo dev of Night of Revenge who also put out 1 - 2 anims a month + bugfixes, new systems and areas all with a variable salary based on the game sales and is currently in the process of preparing the release version.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes