Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
Just played the game for the first time. I know there isn't much to the game atm and probably it's not gonna go anywhere but I like the animations so far. Is there any other H-scene besides Splicer Thug and Street Lord Axe?

edit: just seen the boss animation on twitter but that's not the one I am getting? what do I have to do for that one?

Last edited:

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020

Boss Animation is up for free on Twitter basically.

Not too bad looking, but pretty boring imho. The old concept arts they had in early versions were more interesting.

But i don't think a Inner Circle Patreon is on this forum, since (hopefully) we all have far too much common sense for that.
Not on Inner Circle Patron anymore, so you're technically right. Obviously I did not deign to check this forum before becoming a Patron. Not that I feel a justification is necessary but like I said in my post, I inquired multiple times as to the status of new h-animations. Eromancer promised many would be coming soon. Sue me for taking him at his word. Pure Onyx was the first thing I'd ever seen by him, and thus was oblivious to his noncommittal tendencies.

Reactions: Jokey123

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So the new boss enemy has two sex animations. At first I thought it depended on whether you stood to the left or right of him which one would play, but that turned out to not be true. So I guess the game just chooses one at random. I did get the game to bug out a bit and mix the two animations up, where it would first play the struggle of one until I pressed space where it would then play the rest of the other animation.

The Twitter post linked above it shows the animation continuing after climax. I wish that feature was in the game. I'd also like the ability to loop a stage of a sex animation indefinitely instead of it being timed. Also, has anyone found out if it's possible to get the rid of the goop between her legs? I get that it's supposed to be semen, but it just looks off-putting to me.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
MEGA

Gotcha, homies

well, thanks for the link at the very least. will check it out tomorrow

Not on Inner Circle Patron anymore, so you're technically right. Obviously I did not deign to check this forum before becoming a Patron. Not that I feel a justification is necessary but like I said in my post, I inquired multiple times as to the status of new h-animations. Eromancer promised many would be coming soon. Sue me for taking him at his word. Pure Onyx was the first thing I'd ever seen by him, and thus was oblivious to his noncommittal tendencies.
No justification needed, i was once a believer as well and supported for quite some time. But those times are long over.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Ok, so far I only found 3 sex scenes you can trigger:
1. ordinary punk - "standing from behind" leading to "doggy"
2. Boss wave 20 - "standing from behind"
3. Boss wave 20 - "butterfly" to "superhuman" (similar to "reverse lifted position" or "standing reverse cowgirl")

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
Ok, so far I only found 3 sex scenes you can trigger:
1. ordinary punk - "standing from behind" leading to "doggy"
2. Boss wave 20 - "standing from behind"
3. Boss wave 20 - "butterfly" to "superhuman" (similar to "reverse lifted position" or "standing reverse cowgirl")
Yes, those are the only h-animations in the game, and will likely be for the next 3-4 months at best.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
2d animation is really REALLY time consuming tho.
I think the creator had to make a difficult decision to shift from 2d to 3d like midway.
forcing them to remake all their assets from scratch.
this would have resulted in the huge delay, surprising everyone, and satisfying even fewer people.

vouzmorg1

Feb 7, 2020
2d animation is really REALLY time consuming tho.
I think the creator had to make a difficult decision to shift from 2d to 3d like midway.
forcing them to remake all their assets from scratch.
this would have resulted in the huge delay, surprising everyone, and satisfying even fewer people.
come on wake up, 2d or 3d animation is the same principle, with the amount of people supporting theres no reason for him to not get a single game finished

Reactions: boundkitsune

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
You can use console to enable god mode and set wave to 19 to get to the boss animation faster to avoid having to deal with all the combat which is pretty boring imo
Huh, any pointers on how to enable console? I will wait before i give it a go then.

come on wake up, 2d or 3d animation is the same principle, with the amount of people supporting theres no reason for him to not get a single game finished
Did you do a double negative there by accident or was it on purpose?

Because in my opinion, they have no reason to actually finish any of either two games , they get close to 6k € per month (at least that is what their patreon page shows to me) and we got like 5 minutes of content out of pure onyx so far, as someone else here already said.

If they would drop town to maybe a third of that, chances are they would get done more awfully quick. But as long as it stays this way, why should they even bother?

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes