sasquad

Dec 22, 2019
Hei don't bully Gildozzer now He done us good with animation now. If anything that happen it's Ero to blame. Don't drag anyone who trying to help the wrecked ship.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Hei don't bully Gildozzer now He done us good with animation now. If anything that happen it's Ero to blame. Don't drag anyone who trying to help the wrecked ship.
Even if he is made 12 animations already, I don't see it because bitchomancer doesn't programmed them into the game. But Gifdoozer doesn't say anything about it because of the money he get. So he is one of them unless he is a newborn baby in the team.

Reactions: boundkitsune

sasquad

Dec 22, 2019
Even if he is made 12 animations already, I don't see it because bitchomancer doesn't programmed them into the game. But Gifdoozer doesn't say anything about it because of the money he get. So he is one of them unless he is a newborn baby in the team.
Well He just join in to member now, and Eromancer been making animation since 2013 or something or is it 2016 ?

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
I don't mean to sound ungrateful - the game looks amazing, and the animations are fantastic. That said, progress is infinitesimally slow. Updates are frequent, but mostly consist of small bugfixes and minor changes. H-Animation updates are, well, hard to quantify, as we've only had two. Ever. The first H-animation was added to the game around April 30th of 2020. The second animations (two for the same enemy) were added January 7th of 2021. 3 animations over the course of almost 9 months. Perhaps I am biased and content updates are frequent, but mostly apply to game mechanics and such. I generally focus solely on animations. Still, three animations in 9 months? I've been a "Inner Circle" donator on Patreon for about four months. I consistently see new concept art and models for new characters and enemies. Enemy after enemy added, yet the vast majority of the hostile mobs in the game have no h-animations whatsoever. Pure Onyx's visual style, presentation, and existing animations are great but there are simply too few h-animations in this self-described "eroge" game that its becoming frustrating. It makes me want to remove my pledge and check back in 2022.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
I don't mean to sound ungrateful - the game looks amazing, and the animations are fantastic. That said, progress is infinitesimally slow. Updates are frequent, but mostly consist of small bugfixes and minor changes. H-Animation updates are, well, hard to quantify, as we've only had two. Ever. The first H-animation was added to the game around April 30th of 2020. The second animations (two for the same enemy) were added January 7th of 2021. 3 animations over the course of almost 9 months. Perhaps I am biased and content updates are frequent, but mostly apply to game mechanics and such. I generally focus solely on animations. Still, three animations in 9 months? I've been a "Inner Circle" donator on Patreon for about four months. I consistently see new concept art and models for new characters and enemies. Enemy after enemy added, yet the vast majority of the hostile mobs in the game have no h-animations whatsoever. Pure Onyx's visual style, presentation, and existing animations are great but there are simply too few h-animations in this self-described "eroge" game that its becoming frustrating. It makes me want to remove my pledge and check back in 2022.
Three animations in 9 months? Didn't they start with this short sideproject in 2018?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Three animations in 9 months? Didn't they start with this short sideproject in 2018?
This thread was made in October of 2018, but I'm sure this game has been in development and being teased since before that. And yes, this game originally was going to be a side project that they'd finish quickly in order to get the income to work on their main game.

sasquad

Dec 22, 2019
This is supposedly their Side Game to be launch at steam to get Extra Fund for their Main game that is Malise and Machine

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
This is supposedly their Side Game to be launch at steam to get Extra Fund for their Main game that is Malise and Machine
And you believe that after so many years with that little content in both games? Or are you only answer the Question?

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018

Boss Animation is up for free on Twitter basically.

Not too bad looking, but pretty boring imho. The old concept arts they had in early versions were more interesting.

But i don't think a Inner Circle Patreon is on this forum, since (hopefully) we all have far too much common sense for that.

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
And you believe that after so many years with that little content in both games? Or are you only answer the Question?
That's what they said when they started with this game. But no one should believe that with their track record of slow progress on MatM before this.
Boss Animation is up for free on Twitter basically.
Do we know whether that's the entire animation or whether there's more stages to it?

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
As soon as the Update releseases for the lowest Patreon Tier, we might get lucky.

Not getting my hopes up, though. My Supporting Days are long over, rightfully so.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes