Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
The only way to squeeze content out of them is to turn off that milk sink. Every patron just leave and they left without income. Then they have 2 options, to make actual content or go bankruptcy. The money ruling everything in this world. I don't understand why a such a great game like this is in the hands of assholes like them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Christin Eleven

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
apparently they teased a new animation for the boss on their twitter with stomach bulging and stuff hopefully it's out before 2022
a still picture of the boss and the mc, i didnt see the stomach bulge though

UZone

Aug 29, 2019
Just as a reminder, they've been teasing this new boss's animation since July 2019 lol:

5ra111

Sep 10, 2018
a still picture of the boss and the mc, i didnt see the stomach bulge though
he mentioned that in one of the replies of the comments about it, saying that the other tweet with the rigging is about the boss and other BIG enemies. but you can't be sure with scamancer

• Haha
Reactions: bloodmane

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
It's crazy how everytime I come back here I hate the devs a bit more. They really have no shame. I can understand taking a long time to develop a game (something Bioasshard something), but this kind of behavior is really infuriating. I loved MatM and seeing all this wasted potential triggers me to no end.

Sorry for the rant people, I'm just so fed up with their bullshit :FacePalm:

UZone

Aug 29, 2019
That was a very long week for them, eh? Over a year long :KEK:
Yup, that animation was supposed to come out "next week" and it's been 75 weeks since that post. Do you think anyone could get away with their estimation being off by a factor of 75+ in any other industry? :FacePalm:

But of course, it was delayed so they could completely transform and "upgrade" the art style from 2D to 3D
(reminds me of some other dead game of theirs)... It's been said before that people are essentially paying for Eromancer to take 3D animation courses which he can put on his CV, and at this point I have no other explanation for what's been happening with the dev these past few years.

Last edited:

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
It even more upseting when u see how well done the animation is. IF there is one thing ill give him Cred for its is detail on animations

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
It even more upseting when u see how well done the animation is. IF there is one thing ill give him Cred for its is detail on animations
Up to a point, waiting for quality is generally worth it. But I'm pretty sure we're all on the same page with thinking this much of a wait isn't worth it. (Unless Eromancer somehow makes the game summon the protagonist in our room to blow us)

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Imo very similar to Magical Investigation of Meridiana by Mithos56. But Mithos at least does regular updates on patreon. Quite a few of those updates are not related to the overall spirit of the game. But, still, better than Eromancer does here. :ROFLMAO:
imo mithos is waaaay better than eromancer. it feels like mithos is ACTUALLY learning at the same time pushing content to us albeit it very slow, eromancer on the other hand just straight up scams you..
around 5+ animations with 3 progressions each vs 1 animation with 4(?) progression.

like mithos is ACTUALLY trying to learn how to make games yada yada. and i know lots will complain but that's how patreon is.

Darkxluck

Jan 26, 2017
This was obtained on a Chinese site.
I did unpack it, scan it, and then repack it, but you have been warned.

Edit:

Pass - fuckingmexa

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes