Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
They both use unity, which is in my opinion the easiest to code engine currently on the market (if you ignore completely non-coding-engines like rpgmaker) Even though a platformer, with a similar way of fighting to pure onyx, like NOR is a bit harder to accomplish. Especially if the levels actually have to look good.

I bought up unity since he dos his own Hand drawn art that he drops into unity witch i now i a massive pain to do, He has a stream were he shows what hes up to sometimes and posts videos on Twitter its crazy watching him work. (talking about Night of Revenge NOT Eromancer dont AT me)

Reactions: yudas51

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
I bought up unity since he dos his own Hand drawn art that he drops into unity witch i now i a massive pain to do, He has a stream were he shows what hes up to sometimes and posts videos on Twitter its crazy watching him work. (talking about Night of Revenge NOT Eromancer dont AT me)
Ah. Thank you for the information. As an unity developer (not adult since it would get you hanged in my country) myself I would love to watch him.

Feb 11, 2020
I've heard about the developer's rep, and I must say I hope he actually pulls through with this, even if only as a small project. It has some potential; the gameplay is fluid, and the animation (though only for a single enemy) is good quality, and is contents would count as that of 2 or 3 in other games (due to the positions involved, and the changes in animation the longer you let it play for). Plus, the main character is hot, so there's that.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I've heard about the developer's rep, and I must say I hope he actually pulls through with this, even if only as a small project. It has some potential; the gameplay is fluid, and the animation (though only for a single enemy) is good quality, and is contents would count as that of 2 or 3 in other games (due to the positions involved, and the changes in animation the longer you let it play for). Plus, the main character is hot, so there's that.
Game's been in development for two years, and the amount of content is still very low. This game is in my opinion even more a scam than MatM was, which is an achievement in itself.
I'm not saying there's no hope, but I wouldn't follow this too closely. Just come back every six months and rejoice at the sight of no new scenes having been added :(

Sands3D

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2020
Well, pure onyx was planned as a quick-side-project. And yet, 2 years and it''s a still raw demo. Last I heard, that there are few things for gameplay like shops and environments, but no H-content though. 2 years - 1 proper H-scene. And absolutely no news about MaTM at all. Sad stuff.

Feb 11, 2020
Dang, I didn't even check the date of the original upload. Eromancer even claims that the most recent release/update for this game was 19th October, so unless it's just a case of nobody uploading the new content here (which I very much doubt, if everything about his track record is true), there's probably nothing really worth reporting.

Bummer, really. I quite like the main character, animations, and the art style, plus it seems to have so much potential. A quick check of the in-game menu showed an inventory system and what looks like the basis of a character customisation system. At least changing their clothes and stuff, affecting stats and probably appearance down the line.

Oh well. At least I didn't have to spend $5 to play it, thanks f95!

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
I keep hoping for something more.... Whats in that update anyone know? if its just another trash mob im gonna lose it

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
I keep hoping for something more.... Whats in that update anyone know? if its just another trash mob im gonna lose it
i assume the patch notes will just be another huge wall of text of "accomplishments" but not a single h-scene related lol

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Even factoring in the fact that the one sex animation we got is pretty damn good, there's no way other than either willful neglect, or high incompetence that more hasn't been made. Now, this long without more sex scenes might be understandable if this was all background stuff done before asking for any money. But it's not, this is something people are expected to pay for, and virtually none of the selling points have gotten any significant additions.

B3AN

Sep 24, 2020
i would really love this to work even if its just a few more h scenes before he abandons is. really great quality animations

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
i would really love this to work even if its just a few more h scenes before he abandons is. really great quality animations
Honestly its in unity if he out right drops it, adding sex scenes isnt impossible if he keeps adding mobs Getting it to work all the time would become the issue

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
I've been begging in the Patreon comments for h-scenes. I don't want to overstay my welcome but update after update with zero H anims added really starts to wear on my $10 a month.

• Haha
Reactions: Arrngrim
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes