Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
They dropped another test for the 19th but i think its the same Charger update from before anyone else got news?

sasquad

Dec 22, 2019
If in time when miracle happen ... I though there is any update since two thousand something when I still play that malise but even after some times it got canned

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
It's been years... yet I still hope...
Well, you're not wrong, they never release official announcement that they discard them entirely, just ... kinda leave it there a year or two, totally not abandoned.

You better hope this game will actually finish or else I suggest that you would just discard that hope right away :KEK:

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
Well, you're not wrong, they never release official announcement that they discard them entirely, just ... kinda leave it there a year or two, totally not abandoned.

You better hope this game will actually finish or else I suggest that you would just discard that hope right away :KEK:
I get the feeling that hope is pointless either they are forced to drop more updates because there Patreon money drops or they coast along not doing fuck all.....

When i see this game then compare it to something like "Night of Revenge" A SOLO PROJECT I MIGHT ADD, I am at a True loss of words, since the creator of NOR has multiple patreons and makes FAR more money but pushes out a major update every month... He even uses Unity a FAR harder engine to code on soo wtf is all i can truly say

Reactions: Litoningu

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
I get the feeling that hope is pointless either they are forced to drop more updates because there Patreon money drops or they coast along not doing fuck all.....

When i see this game then compare it to something like "Night of Revenge" A SOLO PROJECT I MIGHT ADD, I am at a True loss of words, since the creator of NOR has multiple patreons and makes FAR more money but pushes out a major update every month... He even uses Unity a FAR harder engine to code on soo wtf is all i can truly say
They both use unity, which is in my opinion the easiest to code engine currently on the market (if you ignore completely non-coding-engines like rpgmaker) Even though a platformer, with a similar way of fighting to pure onyx, like NOR is a bit harder to accomplish. Especially if the levels actually have to look good.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
guys... just give up that little hope you have left. the game is so bare bones.. you get knocked up in the game you will never land lmao, that's such a basic thing to do... im starting to think eromancer is a politician lmao. all promises, 0 work done lol

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
Anyone else here keep an eye on this developer hoping that they one day return to working on MATM? React if you're the same.
They won't it requires too much actual work. MATM was coming along nicely until they starting screwing around designing advanced physics effects no one asked for. It's amazing they still earn more than I monthly where I work an actual job 5 days a week and them actually doing nothing but posting how hard they are working.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes