stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
did you get any reply from anyone? yeah your $10 is better spent elsewhere
" I think the next H scene we'll be adding will be for the Splicer Boss :D " is the response from Eromancer, when I asked about new H anims. From the Patreon, the Splicer Boss anims are partially or fully complete. Apparently, the devs hope to add it late December.

Reactions: bloodmane

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Haha, man, this looks REAL familiar...like, 5+ years ago familiar. These guys pulling the same "stunt" they did with Malice and the Machine, eh? Good times. I'll just eat my popcorn and watch from the sidelines on this one. *munches*
I still really cant figure out why they didnt just finish the fucking game

Reactions: Arrngrim

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Because they didn't have to. Why bother doing the work if you have already got paid for it and have no obligations to actually finish it
Nah yeah you are right, its been so long that I forgot they did literally nothing while getting 10k a month for like 4 years

B3AN

Sep 24, 2020
what... 2018? are you serious, we should just give up now. i mean if someone has been pledging since 2018 then our generation is doomed for, as someone stated before he could do what has been done in about 3 days. and here they sitting with a few devs and enough funding... just seems off

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
what... 2018? are you serious, we should just give up now. i mean if someone has been pledging since 2018 then our generation is doomed for, as someone stated before he could do what has been done in about 3 days. and here they sitting with a few devs and enough funding... just seems off
Its called milking for a reason, There is no system in place to punish people who just sit and only at most roll out a single CG a month for 8k plus, dont get me wrong good art takes a LOT of time but this is just freakin silly.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Woah, I didn't say you can make the whole game in three days. Just the inventory system, menues and the variables actually doing anything. You would have at least a month or two for all the graphical assets they made for the game and showed of on patreon. Realistically speaking in the 2 years since they abandoned the until 2016 actually mentionable MATM I estimate they did about 3-4 months value of fulltime 40h/week work. And once again I am talking of full time work of a developer that actually knows what he is doing.

Sattur

Mar 4, 2020
Oof, after seeing this thought it was still on early development, got to see their tumblr and twitter, and it looks like its another one of those milking dudes on patreon (i know a guy, ViperV, been years now, he's done nothing) atleast the guy i mentioned had better demos to give with some new stuff, unlike this one after 2 years of trying to milk from people there's no new scenes for it? that's just pathetic.

EDIT: I think they just made the title to sound cool without even a meaning behind it, if kids were to search for the pokemon onyx and this pops up, it probably will ruin things for them, what a sorry excuse whoever named this game like that, could have done better, Sorry i sound salty i just hate these kind of authors that milks money from people, don't care whatever their reason is, if they took money out for granted without even giving back to their fanbase its a complete scam.

Reactions: Honest Pirate

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
I just saw their tw and there's a new build... they finally added the first boss but they didn't mention anything about the boss having a sex scene
The video only shows his attack animation and a stun animation, nothing more

• Sad
Reactions: bloodmane

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
I just saw their tw and there's a new build... they finally added the first boss but they didn't mention anything about the boss having a sex scene
The video only shows his attack animation and a stun animation, nothing more
Seems to confirm the same situation as described in the above comments, same thing with the small midget grunt, the vioreaper, and that hound-like enemy when they were introduced, with absolutely no new erotic content in sight.

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
maybe this is an actual indie game company. but they just had one horny intern lmao
I keep getting this feeling thats what he wants to do, But the system an designs he wastes time on make truly no sense, I said it in a earlier post and ill say it again this game could be done by now period.

Examples of them wasting time.
-Pointless inventory (time wasted 6 months to 12months) Add on UI build times and tossing tons of work for "Perfection"
-pointless items outside of maybe healing ( 8 month to 16 months) should note there adding ART to these?
- saw them talking about skills? (years) Again New UI plus ART
- Map? world map? (i dont mean a basic one, i mean a FULL map like division style map) (time wasted years) Again custom stuf
- Overly designed opponents (dont get me wrong the rhino and bug look great but for real) ( time wasted years)
- Making h-animations perfect before releasing them. ( again years)

Ways to massively improve the game and get it out (will never happen)
- No inv (time saved years)
- Healing drops ( this is so easy u could do it in a day)
- Basic map select like most ACT games use (maybe a week depending on designs?)
- 1 H-animation pre added opponents (this comes down to the skill of the user) maybe a few weeks per creature or opponents?

Ill be honest if i had half his animation skill i could have had this game out last year.. But i have ZERO animation skills and only a basic grasp on unity's coding as a whole.

Oh and were not even gonna talk about different Levels, CG, outfits, and reskins of things NOPE

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes