yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Have y'all seen their early concept art? This was before they switched to rendering everything in 3D.
View attachment 1258746
View attachment 1258747
View attachment 1258748
View attachment 1258749
Nice, were these Patron exclusives or floating around somewhere? It looks great, but her face and body language doesn't really scream "struggling not to get violated". They really stepped it up on that front, what they've delivered so far is peerless in the space IMO. Purely on a quality front, excluding timetables and production and whatever else.

Reactions: pewpew168

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Have y'all seen their early concept art? This was before they switched to rendering everything in 3D.
View attachment 1258746
View attachment 1258747
View attachment 1258748
View attachment 1258749
I don't know. Those still look like they were rendered using 3d.
Looks better ... Now everything is terribly blurry. Plus, there is a kind of "BORDERLANDS" effect (cell shading), which (for me personally) is very annoying.
I don't understand. Those images are cell shaded, which you find very annoying, yet you think they look better?

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Best of all, the setup time is a fraction of anything required for MATM
July 2019.... That bit did not pay off quite the way they expected. At the minute apart from their own cinematics it makes no odds if they use 2D sprites over a 2D view of a 3D sprite. Totally get that a 3D model has plenty more options.

Only thing I have with the model is the belly line makes Onyx look like she has had major surgery to remove an alien parasite, or her stomach based on happens in some of the animations (big wrench dude).

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
From reviews it seems there are H scene

could use some voice acting though

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
From reviews it seems there are H scene

could use some voice acting though
Yes there are H scenes, 4 or 5 if I remember correctly. You just have to wait for the enemy to do the proper attack OR while you are fighting, there are canisters with the H scenes that you can pick up and watch in the gallery + they unlock some scenes with another character.

Reactions: Hotlisa

Bigbawsak

May 22, 2021
Onyx is one seriously hot mumma! Took me a while to actually get anywhere in the game, because I would umm .. (blow it) before any sort of progression took place.

With great difficulty I finally managed to make some progress, defeating all the bosses, only to succumb to a sore left hand. It would be really swell if you could map the attacks to LMB/RMB and maybe a hotkey for medkits. Anyhow, the RPG progression elements are awesome and so to is the animation quality and artwork. If only the MC was voice acted.

Awesome little game and thank you for sharing. Will put it on my list of games to get once released. Cheers.

Jul 12, 2017
I see we have some newcomers here allow me to get you guys up to speed.

The developer, the honorable Eromancer, started this project as a mini fundraiser project (correct me if I'm wrong fellas) to gather funds for a much larger previous project, Malice and the Machines, which has long since been abandoned like seriously anyone born when it was announced could probably talk now. So the developer put all hands on deck with this sumbitch of a masterpiece and has been in development for I dunno about 5 or so years. So take everything you've seen in the current version in the original post and imagine all of that took at least 5 freaking years to make. Also these guys are apparently still racking in big bucks from supporters, they're not exactly obliged to give in to supporters' every demand but those supporters are giving them money in good hopes that they will make a good game in a plausible amount of time of course. Now imagine yourselves as one of those supporters pledging to them every month for 5 years for this current state of the game, honestly I almost pledged to these guys when I first saw this game. I'll leave the rest to your imaginations.

Ya'll can throw smack my way none of you are gonna change my mind these devs are whack

Edit: this game's at least 3 years old based on how long this thread's been going. My bad it felt like 5 years

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes